Chapter 109

Jungkook POV

I got his plushies putting them around him making sure he was comfortable. "Baby be good for me while I go do things." I kissed his head before walking out the room. My gun was in my pocket so I was ready to go. Now all I have to do is find that bitch. I got my phone out searching the words porn looking girl. Her picture actually came up so all I have to do if find her. After getting her address I got my clothes ready so I was in all black. My gun was in my hand and so was my knife. I put gloves on so I won't leave any evidence.

 Instead of taking my car I walked so they wouldn't see my license plate. After getting to her house I opened her back door seeing no lights inside. My eyes looked around the house seeing if there was anybody. No one was downstairs so I went upstairs. I found her room but it was filled with things for roleplay and things like that. She was sleeping making me smirk. Now she will feel the pain she cause to my baby. Once she was injected I dragged her out the house walking down the street. I got home seeing no one was awake.

 We had a basement so I put her down there tied to a chair with duct tape over her mouth. I locked the door before going back to the hospital. My baby was still there making me smile. "Hi baby. I found her. She's locked up now in our basement. I'm probably just gonna hand her over to the police. When you get out of her I'll give you the best wedding ever. We will be very happy and I will be by you through sickness in healthy. We'll have to wait till the wedding to hear that again. You're gonna be there with me right? Of course you are.

 I'm going to be very happy when marrying you. We can even have more kids but you have to decide that. Maybe we can make their rooms nice and cute. You can send them to school and then they grow up it can just be you and me. Will you be with me forever?" His heart beat went up a little making me smile. "I'm taking that as a yes." I talked to him the whole night till I felt sleepy. It was midnight so I needed to sleep for tomorrow. I got in bed with him holding him tightly. I felt happy holding my baby. His tiny body fit perfectly with mine. 

It's like we were made for each other.  For a while I held him close to me. My eyes shut but I couldn't fall asleep. I felt like something was going to happen and I didn't want to let go of him. "Baby you know I really love you? I love you very very much. You are the best things that ever happened to me and now I'm ready to marry you. You are going to be mine forever now. All you have to do is wake up and then we can be happy and take care of the kids with me.

 Can you promise to wake up? I have the rings ready for us. Mi Cha can be the flower girl and Jungmin can be the ring barrier. I know you would like that. Then we will have our own little house and it will be so fun." I kissed his cheek feeling his heart beat faster. I can't wait till he gets out of here. 

The next morning

This morning was not one of the best mornings. I had to leave my baby at the hospital alone since they were going to treat him but now I get to go kill that bitch. When I got to the house Jungmin ran to give me a hug. "Daddy is mommy ok?" "Yes he's alright." "Yay!" He ran to his room making me smile. "Hey Kook." "Hey." "Jimin ok?" "Yeah they're just doing treatment to him right now." "That's good." I nodded while pouting. "Where's the babies?" "Jin Hyung is feeding them." "Alright well now I have some of business to do." "What are you going to do?" "Something."

 I walked down to the basement seeing her awake. "Well I see you're awake." I checked the table seeing all my weapons to use. "You caused pain to my baby and now you'll feel the same." I got a knife before walking over to her. "This is what you did to him." I stabbed her in the stomach five times which made me smile. "See it doesn't feel nice to hurt someone." I got more tools seeing her eyes widened. "Look at your nails. Looks like you got them nice and painted. Well you don't need them anymore." She screamed when I took one of her nails out.