Chapter 12

Jungkook POV 

This morning I woke up to Jimin full on hugging me. His legs were tightly wrapped around my waist. His arms around my neck. Lastly his face nuzzled into my shoulder. He looks so comfortable I don't wanna wake him up. Slowly I get up and walk to the door. He whines and starts moving. "Daddy..." "y-yes baby?" "Where ou going?" "U-um nowhere." He looked up at me and then looked around the room.

 "Daddy where ou taking Jiminie?" "I have no idea." He lies his head back down on my chest. Where was I going? I just started walking around the house with him in my hands. There was no one here and it was really quiet which was strange. I ignored it and went to the kitchen. There was a note on the countertop.

Jungkook-ah we all went on a business trip. You were not needed so we left. Stay safe and protect Jimin. I made sure to stock the fridge with food and also you need to clean the house or hire a maid since you will be too busy working or doing something that involves Jimin. See ya in about a month Jungkook!
Jin hyung

I pouted and looked at Jimin. He was still sound asleep. At least I get a month of Jimin and alone time. Should I hire a maid? Maybe I should since I probably would be working or giving attention to my baby. "Jiminie. Baby you need to wake up." He whined and shook his head. "Baby we need to do something." He opened his eyes and looked at me like he was gonna kill me right then and there. "U-um baby we need to h-hire a maid." "Why daddy? Jiminie can clean." 

"No baby I don't want you doing that. You are too special to do that so we need to get one." "Okay daddy." I got my phone and called a cleaning place. "Hello?" "Hello I'm looking for a maid." "Name?" "Jeon Jungkook." There was no noise for a few seconds. "Hello?" "U-um yes sorry sir. Would you like a maid?" "Yes I would like a maid at my door tomorrow morning." "Y-yes sir." I hung up and looked back at my baby. "Ok baby I called for one." 

He nodded and nuzzled into my chest. "Do you wanna eat something baby?" He nodded and played with the hem of my shirt. "What's wrong?" "Daddy Jiminie bought something." "Can you show it to daddy?" He nodded and walked to the room. A few minutes later he came back looking normal until I saw his legs.

 A few minutes later he came back looking normal until I saw his legs

"Does daddy wike them?" "Baby you look so pretty in them." He smiled and sat on me again making himself comfortable. "When did you buy them baby?" "Two days ago." I nodded and started at his legs. They look so pretty on him. His eyes started closing slowly. He still hasn't eaten so I have to make him food. I tried to put him down but he whined and clung onto me. Guess I have to make food with a koala attached to me. 

Not complaining. I started to cook the food making sure there was enough for both of us. After cooking there was a stack of pancakes and a bowl full of fruit set at the table. Jimin was still asleep so I have to feed him. I sat down at the table and cut the pancake with the fork. I placed it at his lips and put it in his mouth. He chewed and swallowed the food. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me. "Daddy wha was that?" "That was a pancake baby." "It taste good daddy" he smiled and got a fork feeding himself. 

45 minutes later

Jimin practically ate all the food. He was stuffed and now complaining about his stomach. "Does my babies tummy hurt?" He nodded and rubbed his stomach. "How about my baby takes a nap?" He nodded and closed his eyes while I took him upstairs. After placing him down on the bed I made him a tea to try and calm his stomach down. I placed it down on the table and went to cuddle with him. 

He smiled and flipped us over so he was on top of me. His tiny body was cuddling on my chest while I rubbed his back. This is so comfortable I just want to stay like this forever.

six hours later

"Daddy wake up!' Jimin was jumping in my lap. "Daddy there someone here!" I didn't want to move. He continued jumping on my lap. "O-ok baby I'll wake up." He stopped jumping and moved to the side. "What do you mean someone's here?" "There someone at the door!" I picked him up and walked to the door. There was a girl in a maids outfit. "Can I help you?" She blushed and looked down. 

"I-I'm your maid." I nodded and let her in. "Jiminie baby this is our new maid." He waved at her and the blush from her face left in a second. "W-well what do I need to do?" "Um just clean the house." She nodded and scurried off. "Daddy I no wike her." He pouted and looked at me." Aww I'm sorry baby but let's just give her a chance. If she messes up she dies. Ok?" He nodded and went to go play. I went to my office and started doing work. 

It was boring but at least I had something to do. I miss my baby already. Where is he at? "Jiminie? Baby?" I heard him coming down the stairs. "Daddy I wove the new maid!" "Really baby?" "Yeah! She cleaned my toys and helped me." "Wow that's good that you like her." He laughed and went upstairs to play.

Jamie POV

I got hired by the Jeons to be their maid. Once I walked to the door there was a very attractive looking man. I blushed and looked down. I got in the house and saw his boyfriend/husband. They look so cute together! Sadly I heard his boyfriend say he doesn't like me. Guess I'll have to try and be nice. I really want him to enjoy my presence and be comfortable around me. I saw he went up to his playroom so this is my chance! 

"J-Jiminie?" I knocked on the door. "Come in!" I opened the door and was amazed by his room. "Um I'm gonna clean up here ok?" He nodded and continued playing. His toys are so cute. He's really lucky to have all this. I have to work really hard and barely get by. "Miss!" I turned around and walked to him. "Yes Jiminie?" "Can ou get me my coloring book?" He pointed to the closet. I opened it and saw his coloring stuff was on the top shelf.

 "Which coloring book do you want Jiminie?" "Umm I wan my pwincess one!" I grabbed the princess one and a box of colors. "Here you go." I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. "Wha ou name?" "Oh I'm Jamie." "Ou vewy pwetty Jamie." I blushed and smiled. "Thank you Jiminie." He smiled one of the most precious smiles I have ever seen. I went to I'm guessing their bedroom and started cleaning.

3 hours after

I was done cleaning the house. Hmm I should go see Jimin. "Jiminie!" He was in the kitchen standing on the counter. "Wha wong Jamie?" "Jiminie get down or else you will get hurt." He nodded and I carried him down.He was surprisingly light. "Do you wanna go see your daddy?" He nodded happily. I walked to his office and knocked on his door. "Come in! I opened the door and Mr. Jeon instantly smiled when he saw Jimin. 

"Hi my baby." "Hi daddy." He went to go sit in his lap. I left them alone and went to go clean. Hopefully they will accept me and feel comfortable with me.

 Hopefully they will accept me and feel comfortable with me