Chapter 39 (M)

2:37am
Jimin POV

"Baby. Wake up." My eyes opened and I saw my Jungkook shaking me. "What time it?" "It's late but you have to help me." "With what?" "With the bad man." It took me a second to realize what he meant. When I finally understood I jumped out of bed and he picked me up. "Yay I get to help you." It was dark so I clung onto him while he walked to the room. There was a man tied up. My hands clapped when I saw the different types of stuff on the table to hurt him with. "Look!" I pointed to the table. "You excited?" "Mhm." He sat down in a chair with me facing the man. 

""Hmm what should we do first baby?" "Hmm I dunno." "How about you go draw on him? Can you make me a pretty drawing?" "Alright." He handed me a small knife so I can draw. The man looked so scared when I crawled up to him. "Hello are you a bad man?" He shook his head and started wiggling around when I tried to draw on him. "You need stay still!" Immediately he stayed still. "Thank ou." I thought about what to draw when I decided to make a pretty flower. Once I started drawing the man started crying. "Aww don't cry." I smiled and started drawing again. After drawing my flower I decided to make a picture of daddy. 

It was beautiful! Just like daddy. It was hard to draw but after a couple minutes I told daddy to come look. "Wow baby it looks so pretty. Is that daddy?" "Mhm." He picked me up and gave me his special gun. "Here you go baby." I stared at it for a long time before aiming it at the man. "Now baby." I shot the man multiple times in the chest to make sure he was fully dead. "Thank you baby for helping daddy." "You're welcome." He smiled and started walking out the door. My eyes shut for a little but opened when I felt lips on mine. I could tell they were his lips since they felt familiar. 

"Hmm." My eyes shut again when I got used to it. We weren't even in the room but I got pinned to the wall. We were next to the staircase which was right next to mommy's room. "Hmm daddy m-mommy wight here ahh.' "Doesn't matter." His lips attacked my neck making me whimper. "A-ah daddy mommy w-will hear" "Then I guess you have to be quiet." I hate having to be  quiet because I like daddy knowing he makes me feel good. "Don't wanna be quiet." "Then mommy will see us." A whine left my mouth as he took off my shirt. Suddenly I got taken off the wall and daddy walked into a room next to mommy's. 

"D-daddy where we at?" "Doesn't matter right now." I whined again wanting his shirt off as well. "What is it baby?" He asked kissing my neck. "W-want daddy shirt off." "Hmm. Maybe." "Please daddy!" He licked my lips before taking off his shirt. "Is that better baby?" "Mhm." Daddy quickly took off my pants getting in between my legs. "Daddy hurry." "Patient." Once again I started whining. "I'm going baby you just have to wait a little." "O-okey daddy." I felt his fingers inside me. "N-nu wan." "Baby I have to or else it will hurt you." "Don't care. I want daddy already." "Ok baby I'm going."

A few seconds later I felt the familiar sting in my lower half. "A-ah." The room was silent only hearing the sound of daddy sliding in and out of me along with his grunts and my whimpers. "Let daddy hear you baby." "I'm gonna w-wake mommy and baby up." "They won't hear anything." As he went faster I felt my stomach hurt. 

"Ah Jungkook don't be so rough." "Let me hear you." "If they can hear us upstairs what makes you think they won't hear us right next to them!?" "Ok I get it." He slammed back into me but I didn't let him hear me. "Ah baby let me hear you." "N-no." "Yes." He said with a stern voice. I sighed before grabbing his back so my mouth was right next to his ear. He probably understood since he started moving. "Ngh. Ahh~." I could feel him smirking in my neck. Can't believe I let him get his way. "There you go. Wasn't that easy?" "S-sorta." He started making hickeys all over my neck.