Chapter 144 (M)

Jimin POV

"What are you doing here?" "I-I need to talk to Tae." "Why?" "Please Min just let me talk to him." "Tae!" "Who's at the door?" "Someone you hate." His eyes widened when he saw him. "Yoongi go away." "I need to talk to you." "There's nothing to talk about. You left me and that's it." "Please let me just talk to you!" "No!" He gave him a sad look and was on the verge of tears. "I-I really want to talk to you." "Fine but only five minutes." They went outside and started talking. Hopefully Tae doesn't get hurt again. 

Yoongi POV

"What do you want to talk about?" "I don't want us to be broken up." He laughed looking at me. "You're telling me this now?!" "Tae please! Let me explain." "No I don't want to hear anything from you." "C-can I at least see Jung-hoon?" He looked at me before going back inside the house. I waited for a few minutes till he came back outside. "Here." I smiled seeing him. "Daddy!" He looks just like me. 

"Hi bud

"Hi bud." "Hi daddy." "D-do you miss me?" "Yes! I want daddy and appa and papa to love each other again." I wiped my tears kissing his head. "You want us to love each other again?" "Mhm, I don't like seeing appa crying." "When did you see appa crying?" "Yesterday." "Why was he crying?" "He said he misses you." "You want daddy and sunshine papa to come back?" "Yes!!" He gave me a hug crying on my shoulder.

 "I-I'll talk to appa and see what he says." "Really? Appa says he doesn't want you anymore." "Do you see him hanging out with someone else?" "Nu he only go shopping with Uncle Minnie." "Ok that means maybe we can all be happy again." "I want daddy and appa and papa to be happy again." "I'll try and make us all happy again ok?" "Okey!" Tae came back outside taking him from me. 

"What did you tell him?" "I-I just told him that I miss him." "You better not be telling him dumb things." "Tae can we just talk?" "I have nothing to say to you." "Well I have things to say to you!" He bit his lip looking at the baby. "Fine." "Really?" "Yes now hurry before I change my mind." Quickly I followed him. Jungkook and Jimin  were with the kids and feeding them. I gulped when Jimin glared at me. "Min watch the baby for me." "Give him here." 

We went upstairs and sat on his bed. "You have five minutes to explain." I nodded think about what to say first. "If you're not going to say any- "I still love you." "N-no you don't." "Yes I do." His eyes started watering which made me worry. "If you loved me- "No I still love you." "If you love me then w-why didn't you want to marry me?" "B-because I was scared to become like my parents. They were happy at first b-but then my dads anger issues got too bad. 

My mom couldn't handle it and their marriage turned horrible. Me and my brother got left out a-and I didn't want us to become like that." "You don't have to be like your parents." "I get my dads side a lot and I know I have a bad temper." "Why didn't you tell me that before?" "I was scared." "Why?" "I thought you were going to make fun of me." "How could I make fun of you?" "I thought you would think I was just making excuses." "Well you're not making excuses."