Chapter 180 (M)

Jungkook POV

My princess was currently being eaten out. He kept shoving my head down which got me deeper into him. "Ah fuck d-daddy more~" I kept sucking on his rim quickly shoving my tongue in him. He taste so sweet and I love to eat him out. "You're so wet for me." I slowly slid myself in him which made him whine. "It's alright princess." "You're t-too big." "It's alright baby." I pet his head slowly slamming into him. He bit his lips touching himself. "That's for me to touch." 

I slapped his hands away playing with his tip. He whimpered watching as I played with him. "Come on princess, you gotta squirt for me." He shook his head sniffling. "You're such a cute princess." 

He cried finally cumming. "There you go, good boy." I rubbed his stomach watching it get filled. "You look so cute being filled with my cum." He blushed turning on his stomach. I'm guessing he didn't expect me to go back in his he flinched when I did. He got on his knees resting his head on the bed. I kept slamming into him watching his ass jiggle with each thrust. 

I held his waist making sure to be gentle with him. "Daddy f-faster." I rubbed from his shoulders going down to his back. "You're so pretty for me." I kissed his shoulder wrapping my arms under his nipples. They were hard and sensitive. I gently pinched one which made him cry. "It's alright baby." "S-Sensitive." "I know you are." 

He bit his lips pushing back against me. "Daddy I-I'm so fucking close." "Watch your mouth.'' He whimpered starting to cry. I kissed his neck giving his cheek a kiss. "Why's my princess crying?" "T-Too much." "Aw my poor baby can't handle it?" He shook his head wiping his eyes. "Don't cry princess." I rubbed his back calming him down. "You'll be ok." 

I kissed under his ear letting him calm himself down. "You ready to sleep?" "Mhm." "Go to sleep my princess." "W-Will the babies be ok?" "Of course they will." He nodded covering himself with the sheets before falling asleep. I stayed there for a bit petting his head to let him feel loved. He looks so beautiful. I kissed his neck before slowly getting up. 

All of the kids were sleeping except one. Hyung-min was awake dancing around in his crib. "Hi buddy." He cooed climbing out of his crib. "Your mommy is sleeping." He whined which made me smile. "You know I love your mommy right?" He nodded hugging me. "I wanna go buy your mommy things but he's sleeping and I don't wanna leave the babies alone." He cooed looking in the cribs. "Should we call TaeTae to come watch the babies?" 

He nodded grabbing for my phone quickly looking for Tae in my contacts. "Hello?" Hyung-min whined before giggling. "Hey MinMin, is your daddy there?" "I'm right here." "What do you need?" "For you to come watch the kids." "Why?" "Because my princess is sleeping and I wanna go buy him things." 

He sighed agreeing. "Thanks my friend~" "You are so getting me Gucci." "Yeah yeah." I hung up the phone getting the baby dressed. "You're so cute~" I kissed his face going to get dressed myself. "We gotta be quiet." He nodded quietly walking into our room. "What should I wear?" He pouted looking around in the closet before pointing to any outfit. I kissed his head getting dressed.