bonus chapter .1

Jungkook POV

It had been a few months of Jimin being pregnant. He was currently crying to me that his shirt got messed up because he leaked milk onto it. "Shh it's alright baby." "M-My shirt." "I'll go get you a new one just stay here." 

I quickly went upstairs getting a new shirt for him. "Here you go baby." I got him changed giving him a kiss. His bump bad grown a bit which is so cute. The kids were distancing themselves from us. 

Hyung-min, Jungmin, and Y/n are the only ones that will eat dinner with us. It makes my princess so sad. "I miss the kids." "So do I princess."  He sobbed eating his food. "Don't cry baby." He shoved his food away sitting in my lap. 

I kissed his cheek comforting him. "It's gonna be ok." "T-The babies don't like me anymore." "Of course they love you." "T-They don't." I rubbed his stomach letting him cry on me. "Don't cry the baby will feel it." "Don't w-want the baby to feel it." 

He wiped his tears away hugging me. "You ready for bed?" "T-The kids haven't eaten yet." "Since they want to act like adults and never hang with their parents, they can feed themselves." He pouted but let me take him upstairs. 

"The baby is kicking me again." He pouted looking at me. "Little baby why are you kicking your mommy?" I kissed his stomach resting my head there. "Did she stop?" "Mhm." "You should thank me for being a wizard." 

He giggled petting my head. "Thank you my wizard bunny." He kissed my head before quickly getting up to go pee. I giggled when he waddled to the bathroom. "Don't laugh!" A minute later I heard the toilet flush. 

"You ready for bed princess?" "I am not going to sleep in jeans." He took his pants off sighing as he felt better. "Now I'm ready." "You're so cute~" We got in bed together feeling happy and sad at the same time. 

-3:32 a.m.-

"Bun wake up." "What's wrong baby?" "I'm hungry." "What do you want to eat?" "In-and-Out." "Do you really want it?" "The baby won't sleep till she eats." "I'll be back." "Thanks bun." 

I put my jacket on getting my things quickly going downstairs. My princess is hungry so I have to hurry up. While driving to the place my princess kept calling me. "I'm almost there baby." "I'm hungry~" 

I chuckled hearing him whine. "I'm in line right now mochi." "The baby keeps kicking me." "Take a bath so it can calm her down." "I already tried that." "What does my baby want to eat?" "What I always get." 

I ordered the food hearing him giggle. "Thank you bun~" "I got you pregnant so I'm going to get you all the food." He kissed me through the phone which made me smile. "I love you lots baby." "I love you too bun." 

One I got home I went upstairs to my princess. "Baby I have your food." "Thank you bun." "Are you happy now?" "I'm gonna be happy to sleep once this baby stops kicking." I giggled snuggling close to him.

I love my princess so much

-

My princess was currently at the hospital. The baby was coming any minute now and it's so nerve wrecking. "Sir he's asking for you." I quickly followed him into the room seeing my princess. 

"Hi baby." He whined quickly holding my hand squeezing my hand tightly. "Mr. Jeon you're going to have to walk for a little bit." "W-Why?" "You're not dilatating fast enough so you're gonna have to walk around." "Come on baby." 

I helped him stand up letting him walk around. "Owie." "It's alright." He gave me a glare which made me gulp. I pet his head helping him walk. He kept crying while holding my hand tightly.