Chapter 68

Jimin POV 
TW: R@p3

This morning I woke up in a different bedroom. Where am I? Oh...yeah I remember now. I miss my bunny already. Jungmin was fast asleep next to me and so was Mi Cha. The door opened making me sit up. "Get up...we're going out." "W-where?" "Don't ask questions just do what I say!" Quickly I nodded and got up grabbing both of them. He took me outside to the car and started driving till we arrived at a house. We all got out making me worry on what was going to happen. "Come on!" I spend up the pace and walked to the front door. He knocked and someone opened the door. 

"Hey Woojin! How you been?" "Good good." "What can I do for you?" "Just wanted to visit." "Well come on in." I stood still while he walked in. "Jungmin. Honey you need to wake up now." "Hmm mommy I want to sleep." "Come on honey." His eyes opened slowly making me smile. "There you go." I held his hand before walking in as well. They were already sitting down while talking. This is gonna be a while.

5 hours later

After a very long time we finally went home. But first the store. Only he went in and told us if we escaped he will kill Jungkook. Also he locked the door so I couldn't get out if I wanted to. When he came back he had four bags filled with clothes. Now we go home. "Get out." I grabbed everyone and got out. "Now you are going to dye your hair." "Y-you don't like my pink hair?" "I do but it has to be black." "Black? So basic." "Just go do it." "Ugh fine." I went to the bathroom and started the steps of dying my hair. Now to shower. My hair was black making me whine. This is gonna take long if I want my pink hair back.

"I hate this hair!" "Just deal with it!" "Fine!" I pouted and walked back to the room

"I hate this hair!" "Just deal with it!" "Fine!" I pouted and walked back to the room. Now to be with my two babies. Jungmin was playing with my phone while Mi Cha was trying to crawl. "Come on honey you can do it!" She giggled and started kicking her feet back helping her crawl. "There you go now try and crawl all the way to mommy." I miss Jungkook...wonder what he's doing right now.

Jungkook POV 

Right now I am going crazy while looking for Jimin. This is the second time he's been taking from me! I sighed and banged my table on the head. I haven't eaten, slept, or done anything at all. When will I get my baby back? Hopefully he won't be gone for too long. "Jungkook-ah you need to eat!" "Go away hyung." "Jungkook I know you miss him a lot but...do you think he would be happy knowing you were like this? Hmm?" "N-no." "Then come eat." I whined and slowly got out of bed. "Now come along." He held my hand while dragging me downstairs. 

"Now eat." Of course all of the food was delicious and homemade by him. "Now go sleep. You haven't slept in two whole days." I nodded and walked upstairs to my bed. As soon as I lied down I fell fast asleep.

Jimin POV 

Ugh this totally sucks! Right now I'm in my room being punished since I yelled at him. Hey we had no soy milk! That is a good reason to yell at him! Right now he walked in the room with a belt making me groan. I lied down on my stomach and waited. "Just spank me and get this over with." "Alright." The first few hurt but then I got used to it. He gave me about 30 which made my ass red. I just thought it was Jungkook so it made me not feel as bad. My eyes widened when he took off my shorts. "W-what are yo-ah!" He entered me without warning.