Chapter 32 (M)

Jungkook POV 

Jimin tried to get out of my grip but I didn't let him. My hands held onto his waist and I pushed my body closer to him. "J-Jungkook ah~" His arms hung around my neck and let me enter his mouth. "H-hmm~!" I picked him up from his legs and carried him to the bed. "My little baby." He blushed and I started taking off his, actually my, sweater. "Your so cute." I cooed at him. "Jungkook s-stop teasing me." "That's not my name." "D-daddy don't tease me." "Hmm since you asked so nicely." Within a few seconds I had his skirt down to his legs with me in between his legs. 

"D-daddy just put it in me already!" "Are you telling daddy what to do?' "N-no." "Be patient I have to prep you first." "N-no just put it in me!" He whined and tried to move. "But then you'll have to kill my back again." "N-no I won't do it t-this time just please put it in!" "You always say that but then my back ends up bleeding with all your scratch marks." "N-no I won't scratch you this time! P-please put it in me!" "You always say that but you still scratch. You make me bleed." I said with my face nuzzled in his neck. "N-no I promise not to scratch!" "Nope." "Jungkook-ah if you don't fuck me right now I will scream for Jin hyung." 

"You wouldn't." "Watch me. JIN HY-AH! Eh eh uh." "Happy now?' He nodded and was about to scratch but I pinned his hands above his head.

" "Happy now?' He nodded and was about to scratch but I pinned his hands above his head

"Nah ah you said you wouldn't scratch." A whine left his mouth as I started moving. "G-go faster." I slowed down the pace and he whined. "N-no d-don't go slower." I stopped all my moments and he started moving around. "J-Jungkook-ah m-move!" "No.' He started crying and tried to sit up. I pushed him back down and he tried to talk. "Jungkook w-why are you bei- "Shh." He looked at me confused and looked at the direction I was looking at. "I think someone's watching us." His eyes widened. "So what?" "W-we can't fuck while someone is watching!" "Who says we can't? Just go close the curtains." "I'm gonna have to pull out."

He nodded and I pulled my pants back up. Slowly I grabbed my gun and looked out the window. There was a noise from the bush so I shot down in it. There was a scream and a girl rolled out from it. She was bleeding from the arm. She looked up and tried to run away but I shot her in the leg. The front door opened and Yoongi came outside. "Jungkook?" He yelled from the door. "This bitch was watching me." "Why don't you have a shirt on?" "Jimin.' He rolled his eyes and grabbed the girl by the hair dragging her inside. "Jungkook are you done yet?" "I'm coming." I closed the curtains and went back to him. 

"Your so pretty.' "Jungkook quit it." "Ok ok I'm sorry." "It's fine." Once again I took my clothes off again getting in between his legs. "Just put it in me." "Why should I?" He pouted and looked at me. "Fine." I said while positioning myself at his hole. Once I entered him his facial expression changed. "There you go." His tiny fingers gripped onto the sheets. "Aw your fingers are so tiny." "S-shut up." "No. I will never be quiet." He whined when I started moving at a slow pace. "Y-yah why do you always g-go so slow?" "I don't want to hurt you or my back." "I-it's not gonna h-hurt me." "Hmm. Nope." "You're being a real asshole right now." 

My eyes widened and I looked at him with a smirk. "So. You want me to go faster?" "Yes yes! Please!" "So you won't mind if I break the bed?" "N-no just go faster." I nodded and without a warning I pulled out until only my tip was in him before slamming into him. He screamed so loudly and tears were in the corner of his eyes. "You said it wouldn't hurt you." "I-it doesn't h-hurt me ahh~." "It sounds like it does." "N-no feels g-good." His hands were still pinned up so he couldn't hold onto anything. "You look so pretty right now. I better be the only one to see you like this." "Y-yes you're the only o-one who sees me l-like this." "Good."

 I said before slamming into him. He bit his lip and tried to get out of my grip. "L-let go of m-my hands." "No. You're staying like this." "I'm older than you." "I'm stronger than you." He stopped wiggling around and just stayed still while I kept slamming into him. His teeth were pressed against his lips letting me only hear a few whimpers. I want to hear his moans. "B-baby let me hear you moan." "N-no.' "Are you telling me no?" His body shivered and he shook his head. "Then let me hear you." Slowly I leaned down to face him. 

"Let me hear you." I demanded at him. He gulped and I started moving. "Ngh. Ah ah." I smirked that I got my way. "There we go." His face was now flushed. "N-nya. Ah ah ah!" "I love your sounds so much." His eyes shut and I pulled out. "N-no pull out." "Hold on." His eyes were still closed and I saw his fingers grabbing onto my arms. "Is my baby that needy?" "Yes yes! Just d-don't pull out anymore." "Aww but I already pulled out." "P-put back in." "Should I?" "Yes yes!" "Hmm. Why should I?"  "B-because you love m-me." "Ah yes. Such a good reason."

 He let out a sigh of relief and opened his eyes. "Jungkook-ah p-put it in." "I'm going." Right before I entered him the door knocked. I groaned and pushed in him. "AHHHH!!" His scream was loud and high. The door knocked again and I got frustrated. "What?" "What's happening?!" "What do you mean?" "Did you hurt Jimin?!" "What? No. I'm doing the complete opposite~" "What do you mean by that?" "Don't open the door.' "W-why?" "Just trust me." The door knob started to twist open and I panicked. Quickly I pulled out and threw the blankets over us.

 "Jungkook-ah?" Slowly I put our clothes on and I heard footsteps coming towards the bed. Quickly I pulled up my pants and put Jimin on top of me. The blankets got pulled off and he stared at us. "H-hi Taehyung." "Hmm what were you two doing?" "N-nothing." "Then why was Jimin screaming?" "I-I showed him a scary video." "I don't believe you guys." "W-what else would we be doing?' "I'm sure you two would know the answer to that." "W-we weren't doing anything." "Yeah cause you wouldn't fucking fuck me." 

Jimin blurted out. "J-Jimin!" "What? It's true." Taehyung looked at us and just stared. "What? Taehyung quit staring. You're making Jungkook feel weird." I just noticed that I was squirming. "Why must you two be like this?" "Because we are. Now go away." Taehyung quickly walked out the room and shut the door. Jimin got on top of me and started to unbuckle my belt. "J-Jimin? B-baby what are y-you doing?" He smirked and finally got my pants off. "Since you won't fuck me I have to do it myself." "U-um." "Yah just be quiet." Quickly I shut my mouth and let him do what he wants. Suddenly I felt himself drop down on me.

 His eyes watered and his breath hitched. "Y-you ok baby?" "Y-yeah." "Y-you sure." "Y-yeah I'm f-fine." Slowly I nodded and made sure he was ok before he dropped down again. "Ngh. Ah ah ah. Fuck." Slowly he got used to it and started getting tired. "Baby you tired?" "Mhm." I switched our position so he was now under me. "There we go. Now you won't be tired." He nodded before I started moving. "Nya ah ah ah!" "Hmm. You seem to like it." "Q-quit teasing me." "Never~." I slammed back into him making him cum. 

"D-daddy fill me up." "I'm going baby just wait a little bit." "O-ok." I continued to slam into him until I filled him up so much. "Fuck..." "ah ah." I stayed still for a bit to let him suck all my cum in. Slowly I pulled out and he started whining. "Sorry baby but I have to pull out." "Fine." He turned around and lied on his side falling asleep. There was some cum dripping out of him. "Baby it's dripping out of you." "Just leave it." "O-ok." Slowly I pulled the blanket over us and I cuddled into his back with my arms around his stomach. "I feel full." "Well you know why." I said sleepily quickly falling asleep.

" I said sleepily quickly falling asleep