Chapter 46 (M)

Jungkook POV 

While Jimin was panting I unbuckled his belt and let him grab onto me tightly. "N-no don't make marks." "Why not?" "M-my students will see them." "Use makeup." His eyes shut meaning I could mark him. After a while his whole neck was covered in red, blue, and purple hickeys. "You look so pretty with these on you." He whined and moved around. "H-hurry up." "I'm going." His belt finally came off so now I could take off his pants. "There you go." "S-shut up!" I laughed and unbuttoned his shirt so I could see his milky skin. I traced my finger against his stomach making him shiver. 

"N-no teasing." "Why not? That takes the fun out of it." Smirking I licked the area on his chest that was just between his heart. "Ngh. Jungkook-ah quit ah teasing me." "Whatever you say baby." His breath was heavy making me smile. I got off of him making his eyes shoot up. "N-no come back." "Nu. You stay there." He gave me the puppy eyes and crawled on top of me. "Since you won't do it I'll do it myself." "Hmm I guess." I saw him struggling to get my belt off but he managed to. His mouth water and eyes sparkled when he sunk down on me. 

"Ah baby you didn't prep yourself." "D-don't care." "You ok?" "Mhm." Wow he must have gotten used to me. Within a few seconds he moved around. "Fuck...". "Ah. Daddy..." Oh how I missed him calling me that. A sly smirk appeared on his face. "Why is my baby making that face." He leaned down so his face was in my neck. I felt him licking me which was my weakness. "Ah baby you know that's where I'm weak." "Exactly." "How naughty of you." I felt him bite me making me hiss. "Ah baby don't bite me." "Let me." His voice was in a whine that made me confused until I heard a knock at the door. 

Luckily I locked it earlier. "What?" "Where's Jimin?" "With me. I'm going to give him a bath right now." "Ok just checking." I let out a sigh of relief when Yoongi hyung left. "You can move now baby." "O-okay." His perfect, squishy, soft, huge ass started moving. Whimpers left his mouth when I played with his nipples. They started leaking milk which made me confused. "Baby why are you leaking milk?" "I'm p-pregnant remember?" "Ah yes I forgot." His stomach wasn't fully on me so the baby would be safe.

45 minutes later

Right now Jimin is a moaning mess. His hands were cuffed to the headboard for being a naughty boy and cumming before I said he could. "D-daddy! Ahh~ move please!" "Nope." "P-please?!" "There you go." His face was flushed in a pretty shade of red. "You want my cum baby? Hmm?" "Y-yes!" "Yes what?" "Y-yes please daddy." "That's my good boy." "D-daddy I want to be uncuffed." "Why should you?" "Please daddy?" "You haven't answered my question." "I-I don't know." "Then you shall remained cuffed." "Please daddy." "What do I get?" "Y-you will get some of my snacks?" "Good enough." 

I leaned forward and uncuffed his hands from the headboard. "Aww I'm sorry baby your pretty wrist are all red." He shivered when I kissed them. "There all better." "T-thank you." "Anything for my baby." Once again he was under me making me happy. "I missed you under me." "I-I missed you on top of me." "Aww you're so cute." He pouted and watched me rub his stomach. "The baby is gonna come out soon." "Ah don't be ridiculous we s-still have 9 months left." "To me that's soon." The familiar heat in the lower part of my body came to me.

 "Ah baby I need to cum." "T-then cum daddy." With those words my cum filled him up good. "There you go now you are filled up." "W-want more." "My baby wants more?" "Mhm." "Will you be a good baby?" "Y-yeah." "I guess so." He smiled and looked up at the ceiling. "When did our ceiling turn black?" "It's always been that color." "I just noticed." I smirked when I pulled out. "W-wait no pull out!" "Why not?" He whined and pulled my arm. "Please?" "Ok I'm going baby." His smiled formed and he grabbed onto my arm pulling me down. "Now I get to be in control." 

My eyes widened when he grabbed the cuffs and cuffed my hands to the bed. "B-baby." "Shh." Suddenly out of nowhere he grabbed a blindfold and tied it around my eyes. "B-ba-" "Shh!" Instantly I shut my mouth and let him do what he wants. I felt his ass touch my thighs and his hands go on my waist. "B-ba-ah!" He licked a stripe again my cock. "Ngh baby." "Yes daddy?" "N-no teasing." "Did you stop teasing me when I told you to?" I didn't respond. "That's what I thought." When did he become like this? My thoughts vanished when I felt him sit on me.

 "B-baby please?" "Hmm why?" "You know I can break out of these?" "I know." My hands wiggled on the cuffs making me break free of them. Jimin pushed me back so I was on the bottom. "Why do I have to be on the bottom?" "You're not the bottom I'm just in control right now." "O-ok." I could tell he was smirking. For a while I felt nothing until he sunk down on me. "Fuck. Ah baby." "Yes?" All I could do is whimper and enjoy what he was doing to me. "Ah daddy you're so big." "You like that?" "Mhm." A few minutes later his walls tightened and I felt liquid on my chest. 

"Ahh daddy want your cum." "You want cum? Hmm baby?" "Yes please I've been a good boy." "Have you?" "Y-yeah?" "Did you tie up daddy?" "Y-yes." "And did you tease daddy?" "Y-yes.' "And did you make daddy whine?" "Y-yes." "So are you a good boy?" "N-no." "Then you don't deserve my cum." "Please daddy?!" "Nope." Sadly I did have to cum really bad so this is both of our punishments. "F-fine baby I'll let you get away with it this time." "T-thank yo-ah!" My thick cum filled him up. "There you go." He stayed there for a while before getting up and lying down next to me. 

"You full baby?" "Mhm." "You need to shower." "Nu. I'm going to sleep." "Ok." I put the covers over him and got up. My legs went numb making me shiver but I got up and went to get some of his snacks. There was some many of them but I decided on a pack of gummy bears. Jimin was knocked out cold making me worry. He looks so comfortable so I decided not to bother him. It was only 5PM so I went downstairs. "Hey guys." They looked up and smiled. "Hey Jungkook. Jimin asleep?" "Yeah he's tired?" My eyes went to Yoongi hyung who was napping on the couch.

 "When did he go down?" "About 2 hours ago." "He won't wake up for a while." Suddenly the door knocked. "Hyung are we expecting anyone?" "Not that I know of." My heart beat fast as I walked to the door. When I opened the door my eyes widened why I saw who was there.

Jimin's mom