Chapter 65

Jimin POV 

After waking up I saw Jungkook sleeping. He was under me looking so cute. I'm bored and have no idea what to do. I want to go out but by myself...will Jungkook even let me go out by myself? He's let me before so I'm guessing I should. Slowly I got up and started getting ready.

It was chilly outside so I made sure to have a good jacket

It was chilly outside so I made sure to have a good jacket. Mi Cha was coming with me so I had to get her dressed. "Hi honey it's time to get you dressed." "M-ma." "I'm right here." She smiled and looked around. "Let me choose an outfit for you and then we can go out but don't tell your daddy."

"Aww you look so cute

"Aww you look so cute." I kissed her cheek and walked downstairs. Of course there was all the guards there but different ones this time. "Mommy has to feed you and then get your stuff." Even the living room had guards. I turned on the tv and slipped her under my shirt. "There you go." My eyes focused on the tv the whole time until I felt her stop. "You done now?" I turned off the tv and picked her up. 

"Alright we can go now." Right when I was about to leave two guards stopped me. "Mr. Jeon has given us instructions to protect you at all times." "Umm...so you have to follow me?" "Correct." "Um ok then come with me." They followed me out and took me to a car. "Where to?" "Um the mall please." He nodded and started driving. It was quiet and awkward so I got on my phone. The car stopped and I looked up noticing we were here. My door opened suddenly by one of the guards. "Oh um thank you." They stood by my side everywhere I walked.

 Suddenly I felt like someone was watching me. "Mr. Jeon are you alright?" "Um yeah just felt like someone's watching me." He whispered something and another one got on the phone calling someone. We kept walking till I saw a store that caught my attention. "Can we go to that one?" "As you wish." I walked in the store and saw all the baby stuff. Mi Cha was in my arms since I didn't bring a stroller but she was light so I had no problem.

 "Alright Mi Cha what do you think of this outfit?" She cooed and giggled. "I'm guessing you like it." There was baskets near the entrance so I grabbed one to put the stuff inside. "Do you like this one?" Again she giggled. I kept going and choosing more. If she likes one she would giggle or either pout if she didn't. "What about...this one?" She pouted and so did I. "Yeah I don't like it either." I put it back on the shelf and went to the front. "Did you find everything alright today?" "Yes thank you." She scanned the stuff and put them in a bag. "Your total will be $47.83."