Chapter 170 (M)

Jungkook POV

Once I got to the room I threw him on the bed, still kissing him, taking his clothes off. He whimpered wrapping his legs around my back. I got his shorts off seeing his red panties. "Aw is my princess dressing up for me?" He nodded his head while blushing. "Aw such a cute princess." I took off the panties seeing his pink hole. He jerked forward when I licked his hole. "Stay still princess." I started eating him out which made him moan a lot. 

His hands were in my hair shoving my head down further. My tongue started to ache but I didn't care. My hands were jerking him off as well. He twitched in my hand starting to moan louder. "Daddy! I-I'm gonna cum." "Go ahead princess." He came on his stomach heavily panting. I pulled him down for a kiss starting to take my pants off. He was already loosened up so I easily slid into him. We haven't slept together for about two days which was the longest time we've gone. 

It's been so hard to not jump him. I kept slamming into him which made him moan repeatedly. His legs were up against his chest which made it easier to see what I was doing. "A-Ah daddy I-I wanna c-cum again!" "Such a greedy little princess. You didn't even let your daddy cum one time and you already wanna cum again?" He cried letting me slam into him harder. I went as fast as I could which drove him crazy. "You're so pretty when you're a mess for me." He blushed looking away. I pulled out which made him whine. "Turn around for me princess."

 I sat back up giving him space to turn around. Once he was on his knees I slipped back into him which made him quietly moan. He bit his lips whimpering. "Daddy p-please harder." "My princess wants it harder?" "Please?" "You asked so nicely." I gave him a few spanks before slamming harder into him. He choked on his moan starting to push back against me. "A-Ah! Ha~ daddy!" A few more thrust I came in him which made him sigh. 

I gently played with his cock massaging the tip. Strings of cum came out landing on the bedsheets. He panted starting to fall asleep. His tiny hands played with mine before falling fast asleep. I smiled kissing his cheek before getting up. "Sleep well princess." I covered him with the blankets putting my pants back on. What to do now? I'll go check on the kids. Quietly I left the room going to them. "Daddy why'd you make mommy scream?" "We just watched a scary movie." 

He nodded and continued to play with his dolls. Mi Cha walked to me clinging onto my leg. "Why are you being nice to me?" "No reason." "You want me to get you something don't you?" "Mhm~" "Show me what you want." She brought her iPad to me showing me the things she wanted. "Ok they'll be here in a few hours." "Thank you daddy." "Yeah yeah." She giggled quickly running away. Hyung-min waddled over to me with a bottle in his mouth. "Hey buddy." 

He whined crawling in my lap. "Your mommy is sleeping right now." He stuck his tongue out at me which made me pout. "I thought you liked me?" I kissed his cheek letting him jump on me. "You have a ball pit, why are you jumping on me?" He cooed giving me a kiss. "Only your mommy can kiss me but I'll give you a pass since you're a baby." I kissed his cheek which made him smile. "Should we go get things for your mommy?" He nodded starting to get up. 

The kids that didn't want to go stayed, which was most of them. "Daddy why is mommy sleeping?" "Because he's sleepy." "Why is he sleepy?" "Because he played outside and that made him tired." I took the babies to the car strapping them up in their seats. "Mama?" "He's gonna stay here." She whined making the puppy eyes. "I know but we'll be back soon." Seo-Joon started driving the car to the store. "Mama!" "Why can't you say dada? It's so easy. Da-da!" "Ma-ma!" I sighed petting her head. "I'll teach you how to say it." She nodded playing with her feet.

 "Why do you like your feet so much?" "Cute~" "I guess they're cute. You have tiny feet like your mommy." "Mama~" "Yeah your mommy is the best." She cooed chewing her feet. Chung-Cha whined starting to cry. "What's wrong?" "I wan mama." She whimpered starting to cry. "Don't cry honey." She sniffled looking at me with puppy eyes. I cooed picking her up. I sat her in my lap giving her head a kiss. "We'll see your mommy is a little bit ok?"