Chapter 153 (M)

Jimin POV

This morning I had woken up to my bunny waking me up. I saw it was three in the morning which confused me. "Bun what's going on?" "We have to go." "What? Why?" "We have to." He was packing which made me scared and confused. "Um ok." "Don't wake the kids up." I grabbed Hyung-min and saw tons of guards downstairs. I went to the kids rooms packing their things and getting them. "Mommy what's going on?" "Nothing baby we're just gonna go somewhere right now." I picked him up and saw my bunny downstairs with almost all the kids in his arms. 

"Bun what's going on? You have to tell me!" "We're under attack." "From who?!" "Just some people baby boy. I already got everyone at the airport and I have a place for us but we have to go now." He grabbed Y/n since they never wakes up. He took all of us to the car quickly speeding somewhere. I was scared and kept checking the kids making sure no one was left behind. This has never happened before and I was scared. I kept looking back at the house and saw it blow up. My eyes watered but it's not time to cry. I have to make sure my kids are alright. 

My bunny held my hand. Gently he kissed it before looking at me. "It's gonna be alright baby." "I know it will." We got to the airport and got out. He grabbed some kids and I grabbed some. Everyone was already there and looked nervous. We all started getting on the plane but some cars pulled up. "Go baby." What does that mean!? He held my face in his hands giving me a long kiss. I started crying not knowing what was happening. 

"I'll see you soon baby." I started crying when he got down from the plane. There were all these guys that grabbed him. "Wait don't touch him! Tae let go of me!" "We have to go Min." I screamed when I saw they shot my bunny but there was nothing I could do....

I gasped sitting up. The only thing I could see was my bunny sleeping and Hyung-min on him. I started crying and hugging him. I hate the thought of loosing my bunny one day. He woke up looking confused. "Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" "Bad dream." He gave me a kiss letting me snuggle onto him. "What happened?" "S-someone was coming after us a-and we have to go on a plane so you took us and t-then... "What happened baby?" "T-they shot you!" "Who shot me baby?" "I-I don't know but they killed my bunny." "I'm alright baby. No one killed me. I'm right here." 

I cried hugging him. "Don't cry baby." He gave me a kiss snuggling against me. "You're alright baby." I sobbed quietly against his chest feeling him rub my back. "I-I wanna go see the babies." "Go see them baby." I slowly got out of bed going to the kids room. I saw Jung-min fast asleep which made me sniffle. I don't want to loose anyone. He softly smiled snuggling against his teddy bear. I ran my fingers through his hair kissing his head giving his head a kiss. He smiled leaning closer to me. This is nice. 

one hour later

I had finished saying goodnight to all the kids and was now heading back to the room. My bunny was still awake waiting for me. "There's my baby." I sniffled sitting on his lap feeling him kiss my cheek. "It's alright baby." "I don't want to loose my family." "You're never going to loose us baby." He gave me a kiss letting me snuggle close to him. I closed my eyes hugging him tightly not wanting to let go of him. He gave my head a kiss before putting us under the covers. 

I felt him start rubbing my back trying to calm me down. He gave my cheek a kiss letting me get on him. "We're alright baby. No one's going to take anyone so don't worry about it." I nodded hugging him like a koala. For the rest of the night I didn't let go of him for one second. 

The next morningJungkook POV