Chapter 185

Jimin POV

I was so glad my bunny finally saved me. We were getting Hyung-min checked out since he got hurt. "He's a very strong boy and has nothing more than just a bruise on his head." I sniffled giving his head a kiss. 

He smiled chewing on his lollipop. "Did you protect mommy?" He nodded more focused on his candy than us. I pouted hugging my bunny. "What's wrong princess?" "I couldn't even protect my own baby, he protected me." "That just means he really loves you." 

"But I wanna protect him." "He'll protects you and I'll protect all of us." He kissed his head holding me. "We have the name the new babies." "I didn't want to name them without my bunny." "How sweet of you." 

I picked up the girl squishing her face. She whined trying to move my hands away. I cooed kissing her head. "I get to name her and you get to name him." "Let's name him lumpy." I rolled my eyes hearing that. "A real name." "Hmm I'll name him... Kang-dae." 

I kept thinking of a name for the baby finally deciding. "I wanna name her Hanae." "Aw you choose such good names for the babies." "Of course I do." I kissed her head gently tickling her sides. 

She cooed stretching her arms. "Hi my little baby~" My bunny scootched closer watching me play with the baby. He gently poked her cheek which made her cry. "Bun don't make her cry." "I didn't know she would cry."

I pouted cradling her. She kept crying which made me whine. "How could you make the baby cry?" "She's ok." Pouting I pat her back gently rocking her. Once she calmed down I was about to get up but my bunny didn't let me. 

"I have to do things." "No you gotta sit down." "Why?" "Because you just had two babies and need to relax." "I'm fine bun." "No sit down." I pouted laying down. Kang-dae started crying gripping the air with his tiny hands. 

"What's wrong baby? You hungry?" I kissed his cheek before unbuttoning my shirt. He was crying loudly but stopped once I pulled him close letting him drink. He closed his eyes sucking the milk out. 

He drank for a while before stopping. He fussed around for a bit before crying. I cooed patting his back getting him to burp. "You're so cute~" I kissed his head before seeing my bunny come back. 

"I have brought my princess candy." "Thank you bun." I ate the candy while holding the babies. Jungmin ran to us giving me a picture. "Mommy I made this for you." "Aw thank you hon." He giggled kissing my cheek before running off. 

My bunny sat me in his lap cuddling onto me. "You ready to get married." "Mhm." "We have a little less than a month." "We have two new little babies." "They're so cute." He picked Hanae up giving her cheek a kiss. 

"She's a tiny baby." "She's a day old." He cooed picking her up. She whined turning her head away from him. "Why doesn't she like me?" "Because you poked her." "But she's squishy." "You made her cry." 

He pouted hugging her. "Be careful she's tiny." "I am gentle." "Yeah right." The door knocked before opening. "JIMIN!!!" Tae quickly ran hugging me tightly. "I missed you so much!!" He cried hugging me. 

"I thought I was never gonna see you again!" He sobbed hugging me. "I'm here now TaeTae." He kissed my face before looking down. "W-Where's your baby?" I looked over at the couch seeing him turn around. 

He gasped starting to cry again. "You had the babies all alone!!" "It's alright TaeTae." "Oh y-you had twins?" "Yeah." He sniffled going over to the babies. "Hi little babies." They cooed which made him smile. 

For the rest of the time TaeTae held me in his arms not letting me go. 

Jungkook POV