Chapter 17 (M)

Jungkook POV 

"I didn't know my baby could be like that." He giggled and clung onto me. "Hmm I get it from you." I made my way to our bedroom. Once I got in I locked the door and threw Jimin on the bed. He laughed when I hovered over him and unbuttoned my shirt while I was sucking his neck making marks to show he was mine. He whined and finished taking my shirt off. He drooled when he saw me. I knew that I had a good body since I get complimented on it a lot. "Does my baby want me? Hm?" "Y-yes daddy." I smirked and took off his skirt making him yelp. 

His hands covered himself. I pinned them above his head so he couldn't hide. "Don't hide yourself baby." He nodded and I stuck my fingers in him. Why does my baby hide himself? Oh well he's beautiful and all mine. "Daddy move please." "Yes princess." I started moving my fingers making him moan and move. "A-ah!" His eyes rolled back making me grunt. "Daddy I'm p-prepared enough ah!' "You sure baby?" "Y-yes ahh!" "Ok baby." I took my fingers out and took my pants off. 

"Hurry daddy!" I slapped his thigh making him moan. "Patient!" His cheeks became bright red and his eyes sparkled. I watched his expression change when I entered him. "Nah! Ah ah ah! Daddy!' His hands made their way to my back and dug his nails in. "You like that baby? Huh?" I asked while licking his neck. "Y-yes daddy!" His hands draped over my neck looking me in the eye. He was panting hard and sweat covered his forehead. "You like it baby?" He nodded and took a breath as I picked up the pace.

His eyes crossed and his walls tightened around me signaling he was gonna cum soon

His eyes crossed and his walls tightened around me signaling he was gonna cum soon. "Daddy need to cum." "Not yet baby. Until I do." He whined and moved around making himself get deeper on my cock. "A-ah! Ah ah ah! Ha ah ah ah!" "Oh it looks like my baby is moving by himself~" He nodded and he pushed me down on the bed. "Ah ah! Daddy you go so deep!" "You like it baby?" "Y-ah yes daddy ahh!" He picked himself up and dropped back down repeating it again until he came. "Oh my baby had been very naughty. You came before I said he could~" "I-I sorry daddy!"

 I pinned him down and pounded into him making his eyes roll back. "Now you can't cum until I say so.' "A-ah! Daddy I want to cum! Ah ah ah ah ahhhh!!" He began to tremble and his lip quivered. "Daddy I have to c-cum! Ahh!" "Not yet baby." He whined and a tear fell from his eye. "Don't worry baby I'm close just wait a little." His walls tightened and scratched my back. I shot my cum deep inside him making him cum and shake uncontrollably. 

"Daddy want more cum!" "Is my baby telling me what to do?" "N-no dad-ahhh!" I pulled out and flipped him on his hands and knees pushing back in. "Ahhhh! Daddy~ so big!" I grunted and squished his ass making his moan. "Baby do you know how much I love your ass?" "I-I can tell you l-love it ahh so much since you always stare at it and fuck me full of your cum ah!" "That's right princess. I'm always gonna love your ass especially when I get to fuck it full of my cum." 

He moaned at my words and moved his ass back to get me in more. I held onto his waist and started moving. "Ahh~ daddy! F-faster please!" "Hmm does my princess deserve it?" "N-no daddy." "And why not?" "B-because I came without daddies permission!" "That's right baby." 

He whined and I went faster. "I'll let you go this time princess." "T-thank you daddy ah!" His hands gripped onto the bedsheets and moaned. The door knocked and Jimin froze but I kept moving. "D-daddy ah~ s-someone's at the door." He whispered. "They can wait baby." The door knocked and I was annoyed. "Who is it?" "Jungkook-ah!" It was Jin hyung. "Yes hyung?" "The food's ready!' "I'm busy!' "What's so busy? Are you fucking Jimin again?" "Actually yes I am I'll be down in a little." 

It was silent and then I heard gaging noises. "Why did you tell me that?!" "You asked!" I pulled out of Jimin and flipped him onto his back before entering him again. "A-ah! Ah ah! Daddy!" "You like it baby?" "V-very much daddy."

3 hours later

Jimin had been filled up with my cum so much his hole is filled with it and it's leaking out. He had bite marks and hickeys all over his body. Same with me since he bit me so many times. I had to clean him up and change him. I wanted to keep him in the outfit but he wanted to be comfortable so I gave him my hoodie and some socks. He demanded that I carry him so I had to. When I walked downstairs everyone was at the table. "Hello hyung's." They looked at me and then at the floor. 

"Jeon Jungkook!" I heard Jin's voice. "Yes?" "Why do you keep wrecking this poor boy?!" "He let's me." Jin looked at me and then grabbed Jimin. "This poor kid is getting his ass wrecked almost everyday!" "But he let's me!' I pouted while he took Jimin to the kitchen to feed him while I walked behind him. "I'm trusting you not to do anything to him for at least a week." "Not even kisses?" "I'll let you'll kiss but no fucking, touching, ass touching or quickies." "N-no ass touching?" He gave me a look. I dropped my head and pouted. 

"Why?! Of all things no touching his ass!" "Your punishment." Jimin was eating a piece of bread slowly while pouting. "What's wrong princess?" "You don't get to touch my ass anymore." He started laughing. I rolled my eyes and placed him in my lap. He winced and everyone looked at him. "See now he's in pain." "Baby you ok?" He shook his head and signaled for me to come down. "What's wrong baby?" "Your cum keep hitting my nice spot." "Ohhh." He smiled blankly and picked up and roll of bread eating the inside. "Baby why do you eat like that?" "I like it." He pouted and kept eating. 

Jin hyung made a whole thing a spaghetti with bread rolls. His food is the best ever! Jimin was eating so I decided to tease him~ While he was eating I ran my finger down his back making him freeze and shiver. My hand my my was to his ass where he slapped my hand. "Jungkook-ah! What did I say about touching him?" "But his ass is so soft and squishy!' Jimin blushed and tried to run away but I grabbed him and sat him back down on my lap. "Nope you're staying here with me." 

He nodded slowly and went back to eating. Jin gave me a glare making me look down. After dinner I carried Jimin upstairs and made him comfortable in bed. "Sleep..." he whined and looked at me. "Ok baby I'm going." His head hit the pillow and his eyes closed. My princess is sleepy and sore right now. My hands made my way to his ass. The door flew open and I quickly retracted my hand. "Jungkook quit touching him!" I pouted and he left the room. Jimin pulled my arm down onto the bed and cuddled onto me. His ass is in arm reach.

 I bit my lip and grunted to not to touch him. He grabbed my hand and put it on my ass. His mouth formed into a smile when I moved my hands. He fell asleep quickly while I got to touch his ass and squish it. I smiled but when Jin came in the room I quickly moved my hands making Jimin whine. He grabbed my hands and put them back on his ass. Jin looked at me and rolled his eyes. I smiled slowly and he shut the door making Jimin jump up. I pulled him back down and ran my fingers through his hair. 

He whined and took my hand off his hair placing them on his ass. Oh now he wants me to touch his ass after telling me he doesn't like it. He wrapped his legs around me but not fully since his legs would get crushed if they went under me. I got his arms and placed them on my neck. He took them down and put them back on his ass and then placed his arms back around my neck. I smiled and closed my eyes falling asleep with Jimin.

 I smiled and closed my eyes falling asleep with Jimin