Chapter 184

Jimin POV

It had a few more months but it feels like years. The baby would come in about a month which is making me impatient. This bunny needs to hurry up. My stomach had gotten so big and my back hurts. 

Hyung-min was currently coloring a picture which made me smile. "Stay here, mommy's gonna go to the bathroom." I waddled my way to the bathroom sitting on the toilet. After finishing I walked back to the baby. 

He cooed showing me his drawing. "You did so good my baby." I kissed his cheek sitting with him. Jung-Hyun was gone at the store so I was free to eat what I wanted but I had to clean up to food to hide it. 

Hyung-min was hugging me starting to fall asleep. I rocked him till he went to sleep. Hyung-min went to sleep so I put him on the pillow with a blanket over him. The front door opened meaning he was back. 

He smiled seeing me. "My queen is here~" I cried when he forced me to make out with him. "You're such a good girl~" I wiped my eyes sniffling. He went back to kissing me putting his hands inside my panties. 

I was trying to be quiet not wanting to wake up Hyung-min. "Stop your crying." He slapped me which left a mark. I cried when he started taking off our clothes. "G-Get away from me!" "Quit your yelling!" 

I sobbed trying to kick him but he grabbed my legs pressing them against my chest. He slid in with no prep or anything which hurt like a bitch. He kept pounding into me not stopping. He wasn't good at it but I had to pretend he was or else he would hurt me. 

"You're such a good girl." I cried feeling him fill me up. "You'll live." He slapped my ass before leaving me there. I got my clothes back on covering myself with the blankets. Hyung-min crawled over to me crying. 

"Don't cry anymore baby." He hugged me not letting go. I wanted to leave but everything was boarded up or locked. Hyung-min got under the blankets with me giving my shoulder a kiss. I hugged him quietly crying. 

"We're gonna get out of here soon." I rubbed his back snuggling onto him. He cried as well gently rubbing his nose on my shoulder. He held my tiny hand gently kissing it. The baby started kicking a lot for some reason. "Calm down my baby." 

Hyung-min kissed my shoulder before poking my stomach. "Mommy's gonna have the baby soon." Jungkook is probably not going to be here when I have the baby which is so sad. I always have him by my side when I have the babies but not this time. 

I had gotten up to go get something but I suddenly felt a puddle under me. My water just broke. I groaned going to get my snack. No real pain had happened yet but I was going to prepare myself. 

Hyung-min ran over to me rubbing my stomach. "Your sibling is going to come out in a few hours." I felt really bad cramping which meant I was dilating. Jung-Hyun came downstairs looking confused. 

"What's with you?" "My water broke." "Aren't you supposed to be like in pain?" "There's no pain yet." I sat down with Hyung-min next to me. "I'll be back." He rolled his eyes going outside. Rude. 

Hyung-min rubbed my back which made me coo. "You're such a big boy now." The first contractions started coming in hard. I felt my pelvis area start hurting which was normal. An hour later Jung-Hyun came back. 

"Ok well I'm not letting you leave so you're having the baby here." "B-But I need the medicine!" "Too bad." He bought a small kiddie pool, gloves, water, a pair of baby clothes, blankets, and some scissors. "Get in the pool." 

I whined feeling a kick. Hyung-min ran to the kitchen and came back with a water bottle. "Thank you baby." I kissed his cheek drinking the water. He pet my head giving it a kiss. We sat down together waiting.