Chapter 89

Jimin POV
3:27 a.m.

I was sleeping peacefully till I heard crying. "Jungkook go check on her." "I went last time." "No you didn't go check on her." "You go." He turned over. Slowly I got up and walked to the babies room. She was in the crib crying. "Oh honey don't cry I'm right here." Quickly I picked her up and walked around the room. "Shh go back to sleep." Surprisingly she fell back asleep in a couple of seconds. Gently I placed her back in the crib and quietly walked back to the room. In a couple weeks the babies should be coming which I'm excited for. 

"You got her back to sleep? "Yup." "Wow she does like you." "Shut up!" I slapped his arm making him giggle. "Come here my mochi." "No you get no cuddles." "Baby give me cuddles!" "Nope go back to sleep." He scooted closer to me and tried to cuddle me. "Get away." "Baby I can't sleep without your hugs and kisses." "You'll survive one night without hugging me." "No I cannot." I sighed and moved closer to him and let him hug me. "Hehe thank you." There was a moment of silence before my phone started ringing. "Who the hell is calling me this late?" 

There was no caller id. "Hello?" "Is this Park Jimin?" "Yeah. Who is this?" "This is the school board." "Can I help you?" "We just need to clarify why you decided to leave." "Well I got touched by a student, I gotta take care of my kids, I'm pregnant, and my husband does not want me to work." "Alright that is all thank you." I hung up and looked back at my sleeping bunny. He's so cute. Sneakily I pecked his lips and smiled at him. Oh what did I do to deserve this family?

7:37 a.m.

"Baby you gotta wake up now." "Let me sleep." "Come on we gotta take Jungmin to school." "You do that by yourself." "He wants you to go." I groaned and pulled myself out of bed. "Come on baby just a few minutes and then you can go back to bed. Please?" "Fine." I threw on one of his hoodies and walked to Jungmin's room. "Jungmin you ready?" "Yeah I just need my shoes." "Ok." A few minutes later he walked out the room all dressed up. 

(Something like that)

"You ready to go?" "Yeah!" Smiling I held his hand and walked downstairs. "Bun you ready?" "N-not yet." "What's wrong?" "Nothing." "Then come out." I saw him slowly come out.