Officer Davis: That sounded like explosives.

You: Probably the Demons.

Officer Davis: The vault! Hurry!

You both run down the corridor, then make it into a room. It's one of Fisk's armories, but it's picked clean.

You: Damn it! Demons got here before us.

Officer Davis: This is one hell of an armory...or was.

You go over to a blown up door, and look out of it. You see Demons loading up weapons into a cube van. You alert Alvin.

You: Stay here.

Officer Davis: No, it'll take both of us to stop them.

He grabs a flashbang from the shelf. You notice the Demons starting to leave. Alvin noticed as wel.

Officer Davis: They're moving. Let's go!

You run out and shoot two web-lines at the two trucks. You pull them back, keeping them from driving any further.

Officer Davis: Freeze! Stop the trucks!

A Demon opens the back door of one of the trucks and uses a negative energy sword to cut the web. The Demon gets out and commands other Demons to join him in fighting you and Alvin. One of the trucks leave the area.

You turn to Alvin.

You: Get to cover!

A Demon swipes his sword down towards you, but you dodge and slide under his legs. You grab him from behind and launch him to the truck where he hits the side of it.

Alvin throws a flashbang at a trio of Demons. It explodes and disorients them, giving you the chance to take them down as well.

One Demon grabs Alvin from behind, but he elbows his assailant, cracking his clay mask. Alvin then grabs his arm and flips him over, pinning him to the ground.

Other Demons go back into one of the trucks and begin to flee. Alvin continues to pin one of the Demons down.

You: You okay?

Officer Davis: Go! I'll catch up!

You give a nod, and leap towards the moving truck.

THWIP!

You begin swinging and chase after the truck.

You: If I lose two trucks full of gunmen in one day, it'd be time for me to retire.

You keep web-slinging. Demons open the back of the truck and try shooting at you. You dodge the bullets, and run along the side a building and leap off, continuing your swing.

Officer Davis calls you.

Officer Davis: Spider-Man! I'm still dealing with some stragglers back at the yard. How are you doing?

You: They're speeding down the street. If I don't stop them, they'll end up killing somebody.

Officer Davis: Doing my best to catch up, but you might be on your own!

You: Stay safe, Alvin. Don't do anything crazy.

You hang up and continue the chase. Finally, you get close enough to web-zip onto the truck.

You: Hey, guys. Room for one more?

One Demon leans out to shoot at you, but you grab his arm and pull him out. You web him to the sidewalk. The other Demon tries to shoot too but you grab him by the collar and throw him out, webbing him to safety as well.