Battle of Sokovia

{The Next Day}

You and the rest of the team arrived in Sokovia. Pietro and Wanda helped people evacuate the area, with the silver-haired speedster alerting police stations and the witch using her magic to manipulate citizens in leaving their homes.

Bruce went to Ultron's hideout to break Andrea out. Daryl, Thor, and Steve went in the middle of the town and did their part in evacuating the citizens as well. You and Tony went to an abandoned church where Tony's new A.I., FRIDAY, informed Ultron would be.

You both drop down, looking at the dilapidated area. You both look around, and hear Ultron's voice.

Ultron: Come to confess your sins?

Tony: I don't know. How much time you got?

ULtron: More than you.

You hear footsteps behind you, and turn to face a towering Ultron. You notice his new upgraded form.

You: Uh...have you been juicing?

Tony: Little vibranium cocktail?

You: I don't know about little...

Tony: He's looking...I don't wanna say "puffy."

You: I'd say..."swole"? Can robots be swole?

Ultron: You both are stalling to save the people.

Tony: Well, that's the mission. Did you forget?

Ultron: I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free.

Suddenly, a large drill comes out of the ground in the middle of the church. It spins around some more until it latches down onto the pavement. It's his Doomsday Trigger.

Ultron: What? You think you were the only one stalling?

Tony scans the drill with his HUD, and you use your own HUD display within you mask to check it out as well. FRIDAY speaks to Tony.

FRIDAY: There's the rest of the vibranium, sir. Function, still unclear.

Ultron: This is how both of you end, my creators. This is peace in my time.

Within the city, Ultron's sentries start coming out of the ground like zombies. Some also rise from the river and start flying around, shooting at running Sokovians.

You and Tony look up, and know this was going to cause major casualties if you didn't act. Tony flies up and you shoot a web at his leg so he can pull you. You both go into the town to help.

Ultron looks on, then he suddenly hears a booming voice above.

Vision: Ultron.

Ultron looks at the synthezoid who's hovering over him. Ultron glides up to meet him face to face.

Ultron: My Vision. They really did take everything from me.

Vision: You set the terms. You can change them.

Ultron: All right.

Ultron pounces at Vision and grabs him by the shoulders. Vision reacts by placing both hands on his head. He starts burning Ultron's connection to the internet, cutting him off for good. They struggle a bit until Ultron throws him away.

Ultron: You shut me out! You think I care?

Ultron hovers over to the Doomsday Trigger and activates it.

Ultron: You take away my world...I take away yours.

• •