Sleep Is For The Weak

You swing down Times Square. You call Michonne to ask her what the situation is.

You: Michonne. What's with the units going down third?

Michonne: Our friend Buricko Sytsevich is back at it again.

You: Ah, Rhino. Wasn't he just paroled?

Michonne: Yeah well, I guess he didn't like that.

You: No worries. Buricko is a bit of a bonehead. I'll have him back in Rykers by bedtime.

Michonne hangs up the call. You keep web-slinging down the city until you reach Lincoln Square. You see police cars surrounding a building.

Before you can land, Rhino crashes through the wall and stomps onto the street. He looks different and is wearing something he didn't wear before.

A/N: Redesign is by Spiderguile on DeviantArt

You land on a police cruiser and look at Rhino.

You: Hey, Buricko. Nice suit! You ditch the mech-tech?

Rhino: Seriously? You again?

Rhino begins running the other way. He pushes away other cop cars and trucks and stomps down the road. You chase him.

The two of you begin exchanging words as he runs and you swing.

Rhino: Stay away or I'll kill you!

You: I've heard that many times. I'll take my chances.

Rhino holds a bag of money. You notice it as you give chase.

You: What's the money for, Buricko? Trying to by a place in Russia?

Rhino: Not your concern!

You: Come on, Buricko. We can't engage in small talk?

Rhino continues stomping down the road, his feet making indentations on the asphalt.

You: Don't you get tired of this? You know the cops are going to be on your every move.

Rhino doesn't respond and keeps on running. You zip forward and get on top of him.

You: Best to be up close and personal if you can't hear me.

Rhino snarls. You hitch a ride on him as he makes a sharp right down another street. You try to commandeer him, and make him go in another direction. You both crash into a shop, Rhino's armor keeping you from getting any serious injuries.