Kingpin

{One Month Later}

For the past couple weeks, you and Violet have been tracking down Philip Fisk's next operation.

Spider-Man and the Black Cat are about to have their first tango with the Kingpin.

It was the evening, and you were on a rooftop overlooking a building near the coast in Yorkville. Violet appears behind as you look over the edge.

Violet: Has he arrived?

You: No sign of him yet. Are you sure it's tonight?

Violet: It is tonight. His enforcers are going to meet him here.

Violet was really adamant on taking down Fisk to avenge her father. She promised you she wouldn't kill him, and you hope she goes through with it. You want to take Kingpin down yourself in order to not risk it happening.

You see a blacked out car pull up in an alley near the building. You assume it's Fisk, and once the door opens...you get your answer.

There is nobody around in the area

There is nobody around in the area. He chose the perfect time to have this meeting with his people. He goes in through a side door and his guards follow him.

Violet: Wait until the city hears about their mayor and his shady deals.

You: Let's do this.

THWIP!

You and Violet drop down and make your way towards the building.

• •

Kingpin enters the lobby. Guards are following behind him and the guards inside stand still as he walks by. He gives at nod at the front desk clerk, and makes his way down the corridor.

He reaches a door which is guarded by one of his enforcers, The Prowler. Aaron Davis wears his suit but is unmasked.

Prowler: Boss.

Kingpin: Aaron. Are they inside?

Prowler: Yes they are, sir.

Kingpin nods, and a guard opens the door for him. They all enter, including The Prowler.

People sit around a table. They are enforcers of his that lead gun and drug rackets around the city. A couple are corrupt politicians, and one is a police offer.

Lieutenant Shane Walsh. He has been a mole in the force for Philip Fisk.

Kingpin: Gentlemen, it's good to see you.