The Main Event

{Six Months Later}

Your phone begins to buzz. You awaken from your sleep and reach for the phone on your nightstand. With basically one eye open, you open up your police dispatch app and listen in.

Dispatch: All units, level four mobilization. Location — Fisk Tower.

You sit up.

You: Fisk?

It was time. You get up and begin frantically getting ready. You step over old clothes in your apartment and grab a pop-tart from the table. You start eating it while you put on your web-shooters. You shoot a web at your spider suit that is in the closet, and begin putting it on.

You swallow your snack and finish putting on your suit, masking yourself last.

You then leap out of your open window, zipping through the buildings and running along the side of one

You then leap out of your open window, zipping through the buildings and running along the side of one. You jump off of it and begin your swing.

THWIP!

You call Captain Michonne Hawthorne. She answers.

Michonne: Captain Hawthorne.

You: Did you take him down yet?

Michonne: No. We're at Fisk Tower, but still waiting on the warrant.

You: Mind if a friend and I join in on the fun?

You think of Violet, who's been assisting you the past six months in taking down Kingpin. You want her there for the final stretch. 

Michonne: You know how his lawyers are. This one has to go by the book.

You: He's been on my mind for the last few years, Michonne. I need to be there.

You hear Michonne speaking with somebody. She continues to speak with you after.

Michonne: The warrant is in, you want to help? Then come on over.

You: Fantastic! I can't wait to see Philip's face when you slap the cuffs on him.

Michonne: Hurry on over, we don't know what he—

You hear an explosion over the phone, and then see fire and smoke in the distance at Fisk Tower.

You: Michonne? Michonne?!

The line goes dead. You continue swinging and call Violet. 

Violet: Y/N?