"Yaaayy... Dadda is my boyfriend" she shouted and started to jump

Tricking both of our children we fed them and sent them to their nanny to give them a bath and make them ready for the party..

I went to our room and freshened up.. we were already late now it was 7 pm and in an hour the guests would be coming...

I opened my closet to find something to wear but there was a gift kept.. it must be adi..

I opened and it was a beautiful red banarasi saree.. it was like my wedding saree..

I didn't realize he was standing at my back.. "i know you would look like a bride wearing this and yes with your over blushing and shyness you will again look like my beautiful blushing beauty bride"

I know with his comment i have turned beetroot red.. I don't know why i still blush and get so shy around him or when topic is of him going on and i am being teased a little... I see Pooja Pari and my other friends who are married and they are married after me and they are not like me.... It's just i can't control it... It happens.. And Adi says me that after being the mommy of two kids i still look the same as of the marriage day as HIS BLUSHING BRIDE and he loves it the most....

He turned me around holding my waist and said
"Namrata look at me" i moved my head side by side which showed a reply as no

He put his finger under my chin and made me look towards his eyes...
"You know i have always loved your blushing cheeks my blushing beauty" saying he kissed me on my forehead...

Suddenly my eyes went on the clock and it was 7:15 and i said "we will be late".. listening to me left me slowly and i immediately felt the warmth missing...

Leaving all the thoughts beside i immediately and went inside to freshen up and changed into the saree...

It was 8:05 when i was done and i hadn't realised in the mean time he was in the room only and was looking at my each and every actions...

I heard a knock at the door "bhabhi bhai come everyone is waiting for you both"

We went down and the celebration had started.. we cut the cake and fed each other...

Rohan and pooja announced that we would dance so yeah now we didn't have the option to change... Everybody hooted in the room "

Without any practise before they made us stand on the stage... He whispered in my ears "trust me babe it will be fine"

And  the song "tum mile" was played..

I didn't know how we were dancing yet we were.. and suddenly when the song ended he picked me up and everyone hooted and clapped loudly and then they made us dance on another song "dil me ho tum aankhon mein tum".. i just looked into his eyes and gone with the flow he is taking me in and did the same way...

Everyone this time also cheered loudly.. but we continued to look into each others eyes.. we didn't leave each other until pooja rohan Siddarth and pari pulled us and even they joined us on the floor...

The night had spent great with the loved ones around us and i just thanked god to make our life live together without anymore troubles...

It was 2a.m. when the party was over and Ansh and Nivi has already slept in their room and today Aditya was a little drunk but not that he would throw up but i knew when he is because he just behaves like a lover boy and not being loved and askes me lo shower him with love and he also showers me with the love...

We came back to our room and he called me out "babe?"
"Hmm..?"
"Do you still love me?"
"Yes Adi i love you and will always keep loving you"
"I love you too but i don't think you love me anymore"
"What? Why?"
"Because you spend most of the time with Ansh and you agreed to be his girlfriend"
"Adi... He is our son.. our kid"
"So what you can't be his girlfriend"
"Seriously... Are you jealous of your own son"
"Yes.. because you can't be anybody's girlfriend, fiance or wife except mine... You are only and only mine"
"I am only and only yours and you are only mine"
"Yes my love i am only yours to love, to share, to cuddle to do everything"

Saying he grabbed my waistband pulled me more near to him and pulled me into a hungry kiss.. Finally today we have got sometime to spend with eachother otherwise Ansh sticks to me and Nivi to Adi.. I too gave in and continued our love making session...

"I love you wifey"
"I love you too hubby" saying we drifted to sleep....

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER
❤️❤️❤️

------------------------------------------

Hey guys this story is ended...
Hope you continue share your love to the story

Hope to meet you guyz soon with a new story

Please VOTE AND COMMENT

Lots of love❤️❤️
Goodbye