Mafia Kageyama Tobio x Detective Reader (requested by you guys) Part II

Hello Hello Hello. Second update for today. This is the continuation for the Mafia Kageyama Tobio x Detective Reader. Hope you guys can enjoy this. Have fun!

It's already three months since the arrested of Seigaku gang. Because of that case, you got promoted and now you're the assistant your group leader. Now, there's another powerful gang that your group want to arrest, the Shohoku gang. Right now, you try to get every possible clue about the gang and their secret hideout. 

"(y/n), you're still looking at those files?" your leader asked and you slowly nodded.
"I want to arrest them as fast as possible. They already make problems that make us a headache, especially that drug smuggling and women trafficking" 
"I know you're eager to arrest them, but rest is important too." you sighed and nodded.

"Okay, I will go to the night room. Call me if anything happens." he patted you shoulder and pushed you to hurry to the night room. But then you remember the possible biggest clue you just got.
"Leader! I just got maybe a possible biggest clue to the Shohoku gang hideout. I put it on my table there. Look through it, maybe we can pinpoint the place." you shouted while walking slowly to the night room.
"Okay!" he shouted back.

After about three hours of sleep, your phone is ringing.
"Hello~" your sleepy voice echoes.
"(y/n)! Wake up! Wake up!" your eyes widen when you heard your leader voice.
"What? What?" 
"Your clue! We got to pinpoint their place!" your eyes widen and hurriedly hung up and ran to the office.

"Leader!" you called his name and you saw his smiling face.
"(y/n)! You are really the best detective ever. Are you the reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes?" you rolled your eyes on him.
"Leader! Seriously?" 
"Okay okay. Sit here" he waved his hand and urge you to sit within the group. 

He took the clue that you got and the places you circle which showed the places they did the crime before. He also showed the clues he got from the informer and combine all together, he got the highest possible place for their hideout. 

"Let's do some raid at here. Like before, if we're correct, we can catch them red-handed, but if not, we can try another time," he said and all of the team nodded.
"We will do it tonight!" as soon as he said that, the team got up and took the weapons needed and other things needed. 
"Don't forget to wear a bulletproof vest with you. We have to be careful because we don't know what will happen" 
"Yes, leader!"

~ At the place ~

"Leader, I think there's another group in there" as soon as you guys arrived, there's already something happened there. You guys heard the gunshot sound and people fights.
"It's mean this place is the right one. You got it again, (y/n)" you nodded at your leader.
"Now, let's hear my plan," he said.

After that, all of you separated to the place your leader assigned. The raid squads already on the standby mood. You got into the place using the back door and hide behind the woodblocks. You looked at the situation and decided to go closer to the main hall. When you got closer, you're shocked to see the other gang that's fighting with the Shohoku is the Karasuno gang. Your eyes immediately searched for Tobio.

Then, you saw a similar figure of Tobio on your right and decided to come closer to that place. You want to shoot too but you can't make a rush decision because your leader already said that don't show yourself to the enemy until he told you. You can see that the Karasuno gang got pressure from Shohoku gang. 

"Leader, it seems that Shohoku gang is fighting with the Karasuno gang" you whisper on your intercom.
"Good, (y/n)."
"Leader... Can I join the fight?" you said again, but no reply heard.
"Lead-"
"(y/n), don't rush to act" 
"I am not."