{27} ~ The Aftereffects ~

Drip . Drip. Drip

You wake up in the hospital with an iv in your arm and a voice in the background.

" W-who's there?" You asked groggy.

" Y/N you're awake ! , thank goodness I was worried sick. " Izu said smiling.

" Izu , are the others okay, and how long was I out?" You asked.

" You sound like me Y/N their fine and next door, and since last night you passed out in the ambulance. " He said.

" Oh, but thank goodness everyone's alright , the Hero Killer wasn't an easy opponent ." You said.

Izu was about to say something else when the door opened.

" Y/N glad to see your awake, how are you feeling?" Todoroki and Iida asked.

" Todoroki, Iida it's good to see you both I'm okay , how about you two ?" You say smiling.

" We're fine just small injuries, and Iida's waiting on test results. " He said.

" Midoriya, Y/N, Todoroki I'm sorry it's my fault all three of you got hurt ." Iida said bowing his head.

" Don't blame yourself Iida we all wanted to help, if we didn't you would have died." You said.

" She's right Iida." They said.

Iida was about to say something else , when the door opens.

" Your parents are here to see you but first you four have a vistor here to see you ." Gran Torino says.

" This is Hosu's cheif of police , Suragami." He finished.

" So you're the UA students who took down the Hero Killer ? Stain has some serious injuries. Severe burns, and several broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard. Woof . There's a lesson you should've already learned . When quirks became the norm , the police force sought to maintain the status quo. They decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons, and that's when heroes came in. They could do what we couldn't, if they were licensed of course. So none of you had the authority to harm the villian. Although your actions saved countless heroes , your teachers will receive punishment along with the four of you ." He says.

" You're kidding me right? We captured the villan , that's what heroes do , but you're saying that was wrong ?!" You yelled interrupting the cheif.

" Young lady you didn't let me finish, you all have two options . You could take the credit and face the consequences or let's say Endeavor saved the day and no one knows you were involved. So you wouldn't get the credit and praise you deserve for taking down the Hero Killer ". He finished.

" Apologies, please forgive me sir. " You said bowing your head .

" Apology accepted and as the Cheif of police , allow me to thank you for what you've done. " He says bowing.

" Why didn't you start with that first ?" You mumbled.

~~
Bakugo's POV ~