{111} ~ Reinforcements ~

TW ~ ⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season six read at your own risk! You've been warned ! ⚠️

~~~~

~~💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~

Tsukuyomi's POV ~

I finally reached the villa and left Fat behind in the woods. I'm flying up the stairs as fast as I can when I spot Hawks and Y/n's father up ahead.

Faster Dark Shadow.

"He's going to attack him! Not if I can stop him! Hawks !"I yelled as I kicked his hand away just in time as I threw my cloak over Hawks.

"I got him, he's bad Fumikage."Dark Shadow said.

"How bad?'I asked.

"His back is a nightmare, his wings are gone!"Dark Shadow said in horror.

"You're a UA rookie, you must be joking, they dragged students out to fill their ranks? Well take a good look your pal here killed Twice and stabbed him in the back with one of his big feathers. Twice was just trying to save his friends. Well, what are you here to do? come to rescue him? You still think that's the right thing these pros you admire play dirtier than me. Better learn that now before you waste your life worshiping them."Dabi said to me.

He must have a good reason for why he killed him.

He's still a hero to me.

"Tokoyami?"Hawks said quietly.

"Villain, I'm only concerned for my mentor."I said to him.

"You're brainwashed just like that stubborn daughter of mine. Do you know where she is? If you don't want to tell me that's fine I'm still going to burn you to ashes."He said with an evil smile on his face as he shot his flames at me.

No room, I can't dodge much.

"Sorry Fumikage."Dark Shadow said apologetically.

The light of flames is forcing Dark Shadow to retreat.

I need to get away quickly and get Hawks medical attention.

"He's still running his mouth?"Hawks said.

"Think about it, you barbequed birds who do you think really needs rescuing because it's not you."He said.

"Your orders?"I said.

"He couldn't finish me before because he was too busy talking and he's doing the same thing again but his powers may have some drawbacks so he's throwing us off guard to stall for time. The flames he just shot were a lot weaker than the last ones which means he can't fire in rapid succession anymore.We go now!"Hawks said to me.

"Dark Shadow."I said.

"Brace yourself, no, I'm too weak."She said.

"Hawks hey are you okay.He's still breathing the impact. I must have knocked him out, my apologies."I said.

"Mt. Lady block that passage to the underground!"A pro said.