{45} ~ It's Over ! ~

7am
~~
~ Breaking News ~
~~

"Villian Dabi has been revealed to be Touya Todoroki and his daughter is none other then Y/N Midoriya!"

News travels fast and soon the Midoriya residents was swarmed with the media.

" Y/N, Izuku family meeting now!" Inko yelled from the living room.

" Coming !" You and Izuku yelled coming down the hall.

" Where do I even begin ? Y/N I am so dissapointed in you young lady!" Inko yells.

" Inko, please let me explain" You begged.

"Go home to your other family." She said.

"You are my family!" You whined.

"Please..let me explain and I'll leave for good. I'll explain to you and Izuku." You said.

"Mom you shouldn't be so hard on Y/n I kept it from you too." Izuku interrupted.

" Izuku you knew why didn't you tell me ?" Inko asked.

" It wasn't my place to say mom." Izuku said staring his mother in the eyes.

" When did the two of you find this out?" Inko asked you both.

" When Kacchan was captured, I'm sorry I didn't tell you Inko but I didn't know otherwise I would've told you." You said wholeheartedly.

"It's okay Y/N I understand , this must be hard for you , but this is just the beginning." She said with her head down.

" I know I should probably start packing up my things, thank you both for everything." You said getting up and walking away.

" Y/N wait you're still my daughter and the UA teachers will be here tomorrow to talk to you both." She says tugging you by the hand.

" You mean I-" You stuttered.

" Mom's right Y/N you're my sister no matter what we'll stick together." Izuku says with a smile.

You nodded your head as they pulled you into a hug.

"T-thank you!" You said with tears in your eyes.

"You're always be a Midoriya no matter what."They said with tears in their eyes.

~~
You and Izuku go to your bedrooms and get ready for dinner.

Deku's POV ~

I lie in my bed exhausted and scrolling through my phone of the chaos from the past couple days. I wonder what will happen now, did I do the right thing leaving him to fight alone back there ? I thought scrolling through my phone.

Izuku's 📱

Bzzz.bzzz.

" Hey where are you going dinners ready ?" I heard my mom asked as I put on my shoes.