{33} ~ We meet again little one ~

You open the present and see a beautiful red kimono with white flowers, traditional kimono sandles , red hair peice , fan , and a red umbrella.

This Kimono is gorgeous, I wonder where he got it from . I can't wait to see him in a Kimono. You thought as you placed it on the bed.

Better start getting ready it's already 330.

You reapply your make-up , get dressed, place the hair peice in your hair, and put the sandles on. You grab the umbrella and fan and head into the living room.

" Wow Y/N you look beautiful where are you going ?" Inko and Deku ask.

" Thanks you two, me and Kacchan are going on a date." You say blushing.

" How exciting have fun ! " Inko said.

" Have fun Y/N I'm happy for you." Deku said .

" I will , and thanks Deku." You say .

~~

Bakugo's POV ~

I arrived back home and the hag was already screaming at me as soon as I walked through the door.

Katsuki! Did you give Y/N the Kimono?

Of course I did you damn hag!

What'd did you call me brat ?

I called you a hag , now leave me alone I have to get ready.

I stormed up the stairs and starting getting ready for my date with Firefly and I'm a little nervous not gonna lie.

I hope she likes it .

I planned everything perfectly, so hopefully it goes well.

I put on my Kimono the hag made me and it's the same colors as my hero costume.

That hag actually did a nice job , I can't wait to see Y/N in a Kimono. I thought.

I take one last look in the mirror and head down stairs.

" Katsuki I can't believe you have a date ! You look adorable my son. " The hag yelled.

" Shut it you hag ! But thanks. We'll I'm off. "

" Is my Katsuki gonna have a girlfriend after tonight?" She teased.

Instead of answering her I slammed the door shut with a flushed face.

Time to go pick up my beautiful date.

~~
Ding . Dong.

Deep breathes Katsuki, everything will be fine.

The door swings open and Firefly is standing right in front of me.