{14} ~ Y/N Vs. Tokoyami ~

A/n ~ Decided to start posting two chapters a week. I couldn't have gotten this far without a little help. I just wanted to say Thanks Sis -SleepyKacchan- for your help with these chapters .
~~~~~~~~~~~

" Todoroki's quirk is amazing it's no surprise he won ." Sero said sadly.

" Cheer up Sero you gave it your best and that's all that matters. " I said with a warm smile.

" Thanks Y/N ." He says smiling .

" You're welcome Sero . " I say.

You turn your attention back to the stage when you see the next two competitors standing in the center .

" This battle will be over quickly." Jiro says confidently.

" Why do you say that Jiro?" You ask curiously .

" Kaminari short circuits from overusing his quirk ." She says dying of laughter.

Before you have time to respond you hear applause.

"Kaminari has been imobilized Shiozaki advances to the second round . " Midnignt announces with a flick of her whip.

~~
The next two battles fly by thanks to Hatsume walking of the stage and Ashido melting Yaoyrozu's creations . Declaring Iida and Mina the winners and advancing . You clapped, before standing making your way to waiting room number two to prepare yourself for your battle . You closed the door and began stretching your arms and legs when you hear the door open. You look up and make eye contact with Bakugo.

" Hey dumbass." Bakugo says with a smile.

"Bakugo what are you doing here?" You ask curiously .

" I can't just see my bestfriend before her match?" Bakugo says nonchalantly .

" Awww Bakugo that's so sweet , well wish me luck. " You tease.

" You don't need it dumbass. You're gonna win . " Bakugo says with a tint of pink on his cheeks .

" What was that I couldn't hear you ?" You teased once again .

" I said you're gonna win tch. dumbass." Bakugo growled as you walked away laughing.

~~

Bakugo's POV ~

" There you are Bakugo where'd you go man ?" Dumb hair said as I walked back to my seat.

" None of your damn business dumb hair!" I yelled as I sat back down in my seat.

" I bet you went to wish your girlfriend luck ." Kirishima teased.

" She's not my girlfriend dumb hair ! " I yelled as my cheeks turned a bright pink .

" Your face says otherwise , man ." Kirishima laughed.