{95} ~ A New Power ~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~

Previously ~

"What do you think Eraser?"Vlad said.

"All Might let's wait, we'll see what happens."Aizawa said.

"What? But Aizawa."All Might said.

"This is far from over. The match continues." Aizawa said.
~~

Aizawa's POV ~

I decided to let the match continue.

"You sure about that? Midoriya's acting weird we don't know what that was earlier."Vlad said to me.

"If it happens again, I'll stop the match at once. I can take him to a safe place. Shinsou was able to subdue him with brainwashing before. And I'd this power sms from his quirk than I can always erase it."I said.

"Aizawa. Why do this?"All Might said.

"Because they're all still determined.
Midoriya and Shinsou. No it's not just those two everyone is trying their hardest to win this round."I said.

"Heh. Deep down you're a big softy huh?"Vlad said with a laugh.

I sigh.

"Yeah, Yeah."I said.

So I have a heart deep down for my students.

I'm letting this match go on for their sake.

~~

Your POV ~

Izuku just saved you from Shinsou's capture weapon by grabbing ahold of it, and Shinsou pulls his capture weapon, along with Izuku knocking him onto a lower platform.

"He was stronger than you that makes no sense."You yelled to Deku as he fell to the ground.

"I won't risk using my quirk if I can't control it. It's not ideal but I can't put everyone in danger again."He said to you.

"Then let's fall back. We can make a new plan!"You said.

"We'll lose of we retreat now. Shinsou's standing right in front of me waiting. This is our chance to win!"He said.