{23} ~ Choosing Hero Names ~

Beep . Beep. Beep.

It was the morning you had to return to school. You turned off your alarm and stared out your window as rain was pouring down. It was the day after you had gone to the beach . The day Bakugo friendzoned you. You were a mess, and didn't want to face him today. But you have to push these feelings aside and move on .

Better take a rain coat and umbrella you thought as you headed to Izuku's room.

" Izuku are you ready to go ?" You say.

" Yeah , I just need to grab my raincoat . " He says.

You head down the hall and wait for Izuku by the front door.

" Alright Inko we're off , see you later . " You say heading out the front door.

You open the door and open your umbrella. Izuku does the same and the two of you head to UA in silence.

~~

You two arrive in front of UA and spot Iida.

" Good Morning Midoriya, Y/N." He says.

" Wow you really went all out with the rain gear. " Izuku says.

" Why on earth are you two walking so slowly , well be late . " He says running.

" Late , but there's still five minutes until the first bell. " You say.

" UA students should always arrive yen minutes early don't you think. " He says.

You and Izuku laugh as you head inside. You both roll up your umbrellas and head into the classroom.

You head to your desk with your head down not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

Morning .

" Good Morning Mr. Aizawa. " The class says in unison.

Ribbit , Mr. Aizawa you don't have bandages anymore ." Asui says.

" The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyways we have a big class today. Our hero infermatics ." Mr. Aizawa said , giving the class a serious look.

" Oh shit I bet there's a pop quiz toady , I was too depressed this weekend to study . You thought as you continued to look forward.

"You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities. " He finished.

" This is gonna be super awesome!" The class yelled , jumping out of their seats.

His eyes began to glow and his hair was raised up.

" This is related to the Pro Hero draft picks I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally students don't have to worry about the drafts until their second or third year. But your class is different. Now here are the totals for those of you who got offers ." He said , showing off the results.