{32} ~ Shopping with 1-A ~

You head out of the observation room to
Recovery Girls office.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

" All Might you really don't know how to hold back , if you hit these boys any harder they would've had permanent damage. Midoriya's back was horrible, I was barely able to heal it and Bakugo probably won't wake up for a while." Recovery Girl yells at All Might and hits him with her walker.

You enter the room quickly and quietly not wanting to interrupt .

" Hello Young Y/N ." All Might said smiling .

" Hello Dear, come on in don't be shy. " Recovery girl said happily.

" Hello All Might, and Recovery Girl , how are they? " You say.

" Their gonna be just fine, dear your welcome to stay , come along All Might ." She says.

" Thank you very much Recovery Girl. " You say.

The two of them leave the room and it's just the three of you left. You pick up a chair and sit in the middle of Deku and Kacchan.

Kacchan looks so cute and peaceful when he's asleep. You thought , as you placed a kiss on his cheek.

" I saw that Y/N. " Deku teased.

" Deku you're awake , and W-what did you s-see exactly?" You asked with a blush on your face.

" You kissed Kacchan on the cheek Y/N , are you two together now? " He asked.

" O-oh t-that and no Deku we're not together we're taking it slow ." You stuttered .

" Good for you Y/N I wish you and Kacchan luck, even if he is a jerk ." He says.

" Haha thanks Deku . " You laugh.

" You're welcome Y/N , well I'm gonna give you two some privacy. " He said.

You nod and watch Deku walk out the door .

I wonder when Kacchan will wake up . You thought as a hand touched yours.

" Oi Firefly, it's good to see you. " He says smiling.

" Kacchan you're awake , congrats on passing the practical even if you had to hit Deku in the head . " You say annoyed.

" O-oh you saw that huh, I'm sorry Y/N but you know how much I hate that useless nerd , it was the only way to shut him up. " He says shyly.

" It's okay Kacchan I understand, but he's my brother whether you like it or not , you'll have to get along with him sometime. " You say annoyed.

" Yeah , yeah now listen Firefly there's something I wanna ask you." He says with a blush.

" And what is that?" You asked.

" W-will y-you go out with me Firefly ?" He stuttered.

" Are you asking me on a date Kacchan?" You teased.