{62} ~ Night Eye, Ryukyu, and Fat ~

Your POV ~

You wake up the next morning and you and Kiri have been called into Fat's work study this morning and were specifically told to be dressed in your UA uniforms today.

"Hmmm I wonder why I'm not wearing my costume to the work study today? Oh well better get ready and meet Kiri outside the dorms." You thought as you started to get ready for the day.

You put on a short blue-green skirt, knee high socks, followed by a white top , gray button up jacket a red tie, and your favorite black booties. Next you brush your ( h/c) and wear it down, apply light makeup to finish the look up. You take one last glance in the mirror and head out of your dorm room.

"Morning Y/N looking pretty as always." Kiri said with a blush.

"Why thank you Kiri, don't catch Katsuki hearing you say that , you ready for today?" You said with a smile. 

" Wouldn't dream of it, Bakubro is my best friends girl. And yeah I'm stoked, Midoriya  good morning are you headed to your work study too cool so are me and Y/N."Kiri said.

"Morning you two yeah I finally got called in again it feels like forever I wonder why they told us not to wear our costumes though." Deku said.

"Ohhh good morning guys you going in today ?" Uraraka said.

"Yeah ."The three of you said.

"Oh so are we that's kinda weird. " Asui said.

The four of you walk to the train together, and find out your all heading for the same destination.

Hmmm well this is a little odd isn't it ?
~~
Sir Nighteye's Agency
Meeting room
~~

The four of you walk into the room and spot the Big Three and a bunch of heroes.

"Heyyo!" Mirio said.

"Hado, Togata, Amajiki you're all here too?" You asked. 

"Mr. Aizawa what are you doing here?" Asui and Uraraka asked.

"I got called in last minute for this meeting and I have a pretty good idea what it's about." He said.

"What meeting?" The four of you exclaimed.

~ The Shie Hissaikai Meeting ~

"We're all here Night Eye let's get started." Ryukyu the dragoon hero said.

Everyone takes a seat at a long table in the middle of the room with their work studies groups.

You sit right in the middle of Kiri and Amajiki with Fat Gum at the end .

"Thanks to the information provided by all of you are investigation progressed substantially. We've invited you all here for a joined conference to share the intel we've acquired regarding the Yakuza group the Shie Hisaskie and what we believe they might be planning ." Nighteye begins.