{86} ~ Brother's of Darkness ~

A/N ~ I'm back sorry for the wait everyone! Here's a long one enjoy!
~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️

~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

Yaoyorozu's POV ~

Both mine and Kendo's teams are walking together as a group to our bases to start the second match.

"Hey Yaoyorozu?"Kendo said to me.

"Yes what is Kendo?" I said to her with a smile.

"Why weren't you the pageant I thought I'd see you there, I'm sure you would've stood a good a chance." She said to me.

"For some reason Mr. Aizawa failed to tell us that something like that would be taking place . I also had band practice so I wouldn't have time to prepare for it, I suppose that you decided a pageant wasn't nesscary from my hero work progress." I said to her.

Hmmm.

"After we were in that commerial together during our intern days, I think some people decided to put us in the same category. Our fans have pushed us into a box." She said.

"Into a box?" I asked bring my hand towards my face, under my chin and started thinking.

Hmmm.

"You know it's like when people think idols and the same group are all alike?At the school festival the same people shouted Yaoyorozu and Kendo, cause they want you together." Hagakure said.

"Oh! Now that you mention it," I began but got interrupted by Tokoyami.

"I don't sorry. A troubling ritual." He said.

"Look if I'm being honest your grades and your quirk are both better than mine Yaoyorozu, it's easy to see. I wanna be my own hero which is why I'm dying to try my hand against you today." Kendo said to me with a smile on her face.

"I accept gladly . With all of my heart!" I said to her with a smile placing a hand on my chest.

A declaration of war from Kendo.