{37} ~ A Test of Courage ~

A/n ~ Last one for this week :)
~~~~~~~~
Day 3 9am
~~
Class 1-A's trying to improve their quirks  has already begun while Vlad King and  class 1-B watch from the sides and are  about to join them .

Everyone in 1-A has to improve their own abilities with their quirk.

Katsuki explosions, Todoroki hot/cold, Kiri  hardening, Deku OFA , and you Cremation. 

" Good luck Katsuki, I'll see you later ." You said placing a kiss on his cheek.

" Same to you dumbass , and hell yeah you will." He says kissing your cheek .

Let's start with burning down trees , and then temperatures. You thought as you started up your cremation quirk.
~~
End of training
~~

" Don't lose focus each of you can faster and no matter what you're doing just remember where you've started from donr forget who you were before UA, always keep in mind while your sweating and why your limits keep getting tested.  That's what it means to improve." Mr. Aizawa said before dismissing the class.

Katsuki's POV ~

Where I started .

Todoroki's POV ~

Who I Am

Deku's POV~

How I got here

Y/n's POV ~

I will be a hero

~~

" Time to cook for yourselves kitties !" Mandalay and Pixie-Bob said.

Everyone was exhausted and out of breathe.

"Come on everyone let's show them what Plus -Ultra means ! " You yelled with your fist in the air.

"Thanks Y/n ." Mr. Aizawa said with a smile.

"You're Welcome Mr. Aizawa." You said with a smile. 

~~
These fires aren't going to start themselves. You thought as placed your hand in front of some wood starting a fire.

" Hey Todoroki, Y/n can we get some fire over here too?" Mina asked.

" Sure ." You both said .

" Bakugo use an explosion to light that." Sero said to the hotheaded blonde. 

" This is so beneath me!" Katsuki yelled with an explosion. 

*Explode*

"Too much , here Katsuki allow me ." You said lending a hand to the hotheaded blonde. 

" T-thank you beautiful. " He stuttered. 

" You're welcome Katsuki. " You said pecking him on the cheek.