{4} ~ Deku ~

Y/N just started school , and Kacchan just got his quirk . As the school year goes on everyone gets their quirks except one person . Izuku never got his quirk, he's quirkless, and he's been bullied for it ever since. You have stayed by Izuku's side ever since he found out he's quirkless , and Inko can't thank you enough. One day after school your all having dinner together when Inko makes eye contact with you.

~ Dinner with the Midoriya's ~

" Y/N dear , how would you like to part of this family? " Inko asked.

" I would love to , thank you Inko ." You said.

" You're welcome dear . " She said.

" Welcome to the family Y/N." Izuku said.

" Thank you Izuku ." You said with a smile.

You are now officially Y/N Midoriya and you and Izuku have become inseparable. As the years go by Izuku is bullied by Kacchan and your right there beside him everytime .

~ Flashforward ~

" Deku that must be what you call a helpless loser who's completely useless." Kacchan said.

" Why are you being so mean Kacchan?" Izuku said with tears in his eyes.

" Hey his name is Izuku you jerk ." You said

" Tch. He's nothing but a quirkless loser ." Kacchan said.

" That's enough leave my brother alone Kacchan. " You teased.

" Don't call me that you damn nerd. " He said.

" Let's go home Izuku ." You said grabbing Izuku's hands.

The two of you leave Kacchan behind and head back home. Izuku was quiet all the way home, and you know the perfect way to cheer him up . You turn on the computer and play his favorite All Might Clip . As the two of you watch All Might Izuku turns towards you.

" Y/N do you think I can be a hero too ? "  Izuku asked with tears in his eyes pointing at the screen.

" Of course you can Izuku, now come here ."  You said with a smile and hugged him.

~ Age 14 Timeskip ~

You , Izuku , and Kacchan all attend Aldera Junior High together and Kacchan is meaner than ever . But over the years he's become your bestfriend, despite him bullying your brother. Today is the last day at Aldera Junior High and the three of you couldn't be happier.

" I could pass out career aptitude tests , but why bother heh I know you all want to go to the hero track. " The teacher said.

" Yeahhh " The class exclaimed. 

" Yes , yes you all have some very impressive quirks but no power usage allowed in school ."  He continued.