{57} ~ I Love You ~

A/N ~ Little treat for you all . Since this book is such a hit lately I decided to post one more chapter this week enjoy love you all :)

~ The next morning ~

~745am~

Your POV ~

"A newspaper !?"

"Yeah they wanna do a feature on your class or something."Mr.Aizawa said uninterested.

"Isn't that amazing Deku?" Uraraka asked. 

"It's kinda exciting huh?" Kaminari asked.

"Uhh not really." Kiri said placing his arms behind his head.

"I mean the sports festival was on TV, a while back." You said holding Katsuki's hand.

"Ooo we have to look our cutest!" Mina squealed. 

"That's enough." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Yessir."

"Nothing too exciting the articles about how your settling in adjusting to dorm life thay kinda thing . Principle Nezu thought it would be a good idea, this'll show your parents and guardians that your happy here  maybe set a few minds at ease. I expect you all to be on your best behavior do you understand today." He said. 

"Don't worry on my account Mr.Aizawa  I wanna get a feel of what dorm life is really like so there's no need for them to act any differently then normal." A man said.

"I didn't say you could come in yet." He said.

"I was told I had from 8am-6pm so unless my watch is wrong , Hello everyone my name is Tameo Takeda I'm looking forward to learning more about you all." The reporter said.

"Nice to meet you."

"Now as I said you don't need to anything special just go about your day exactly like you as you normally would the camera will do most of the work . I might ask an occasional question or two and I hope you answer. Principle Nezu has probably already spoke to you about this but I wanna make sure you don't interfere in anyway. No offense." The reporter said to Mr. Aizawa.

"I'm camera shy." You said bashful.

"Why your beautiful, but don't worry that  pretty little head of yours, I'll be with you the entire time." Katsuki said kissing your cheek.

You blushed.

"T-thanks Katsuki." You stuttered.

"You're welcome Firefly." He said. 

"I understand if you need anything just let me know." He said.

"I'm sure I'm in very capable hands. This is class 1-A after all every student here is a promising hero candidate." He said with a wink.