{52} ~ Protect and Save ~

A/n ~ Last one for this week everyone thank you for all the love on the book lately :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the Ante Room
~~
The 100 students who passed the first exam are now in the Ante Room , eating, drinking, and talking awaiting for the second part of the exam to start.

You and Katsuki we're enjoying each other's company until...

"Hey pretty girl can't say I'm surprised you passed you were on fire out there and I'm not just talking about your quirk." Shindo said with a wink.

"Well well well if it isn't pretty boy, you passed too huh,thanks for the compliment but I'm taken and not interested!" You said with a smile.

"Damn pretty and feisty I could tell why you like her Bakugo." He teased.

"I know she's hot , so I don't blame you for taking a liking to her but she's mine get lost Earthboy!" Katsuki yelled.

You blushed.

"Okay I'm going, hey pretty girl you have my number my offer still stands have fun with the hothead." He said with a smile.

" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!" Katsuki yelled.

"Katsuki.. Don't! And Thanks but no thanks BACK OFF Shindo ! I'll stick with my hot-headed blonde." You said staring into Katsuki's crimson eyes.

He blushed.   

"You two are perfect for each other, Bakugo treat her well, see you two out there." He said with a wave.

"LIKE HELL !" Katsuki yelled. 

" Thanks, bye Shindo." You said waving.

"That bastard doesn't know when to quit does he and what the hell did you call me Firefly?" Katsuki asked.

"No he doesn't and a HOT-head , don't worry Katsuki he's cute but not really my type and I'm taken." You said.

"O-oh really? Then what is your type?" Katsuki asked curiously. 

"Oh I don't know blondes with crimson eyes and anger issues something like that." You said with a blush.

"Ohhh is that right?" Katsuki said with a blush on his cheeks.

You giggled and intertwined your hand with his making the boy blush even more.

"Oh right for the 100 of you who passed the first test please turn your attention to the screen." Mera began.

*Boom*

"There's only one more round for the exam your goal is simple undertake rescue excerises and save the Bystanders who are trapped in these disaster sights." He continued. 

"Save the what now?" Kaminari asked.

"Bystanders, remember Mr. Aizawa taught us in class they're incident citizens on the streets." Yaoyorozu said.