{105} ~ Cheers to New Beginnings ~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

The next morning

In All Might's class, the presentations have begun with the help of the Robo Inferno at UA.

"We are the Skynet of this world. Humans you are terminated."The robots said as they approached the first group.

First was Aoyama, Hagakure, and Mina .

Hero names ~
I can't stop twinkling
Invisible Girl
Pinky
Their Hero work study was with Equipped hero : Yoroi Musha

Your POV ~

You and the rest of the class watched as the robots approached your classmates ready to attack.

*Zoom

"Naval Saber!"Ayoma said as he showed off his new move.

"A new move! Lucky I want a sword!"Kaminari said in awe.

"Woo-hoo! Let's do this Aoyama!"Hagakure said as she shot a light beam in the sky.

"The beam curved."Sero said.

"Aw yeah, that's the stuff."Kaminari said with a smile.

"I learned to take light and bend or to my will!"Hagakure said proudly.

"Tremble before us! This shall be known as Judgement day!"The robots said.

"Max viscosity! Acidman!"Mina said as she flipped in the sky toward the robot and melted it.

"Humans are sc ar y!"The robot said slowly.

"And that's a wrap!"Mina said with a smile.

"We killed it!"Hagakure said.

Applause*

"Wonderful job , your work studies paid off.
It's obvious you've learned alot from Equipped hero:Yoroi Musha."All Might said as he applauded.

"He had lots of advice for supercharging our offense and defense, so we figured out new attacks and combos to keep up."Hagakure said.