{82 } ~ Hitoshi Shinsou ~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

TW:⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season five read at your own risk ! You've been warned ! ⚠️ ~~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

Your POV ~

Beep. Beep. Beep.

6am

Mmmm Katsuki's so warm, and you don't wanna get out of bed yet five more minutes.

735am

You opened my eyes and checked the time.

Shit we slept in.

Better wake the sleepy cutie next to me.

"Katsu?" You said, kissing the blonde.

"Hm?"He said sleepy.

"It's almost 8 , we should get up." You said, proceeding to try and get out of Katsuki's grasp.

"Hang on, how are feeling I didn't hurt you did I?" He said holding you tighter and looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"I'm fine a little sore, and no of course not Katsu." You said as you placed a kiss on his lips and looked into his crimson eyes.

"I enjoyed last night." He admitted with a blush.

"I did too it was perfect." You said with a blush.

"Now let's get you cleaned Firefly." He said, lifting you out of bed and leading you to the bathroom.

"Katsu!" You screamed,placing your hands to hide your flustered face.
~~
After a nice shower with Katsuki the two of you wash up, style your hair and get dressed in the UA uniform. The two of you finish the look with matching red scarfs, and head to the common room for breakfast.
~~
"Good morning Y/N, Bakugo." Iida said with a hand chop.

"Morning Iida, breakfast smells delicious everyone." You said with a smile.

Class 1-A enjoys a nice Japanese-Style breakfast before class.
~~
I wonder what Mr. Aizawa's lecture will be today ?