{117} ~ Turn this anger into Power ~

A/n ~ Apologies for the long wait I've been swamped with school and life , and haven't had time to write but I'd like to thank @Mangleallen138 for commenting and asking for an update, thank you, as promised enjoy!!

Your lovely writer DekuandKacchan99

~~~~~~

TW ~ ⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season six read at your own risk! You've been warned ! ⚠️
~~

~~💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥~~ 💥~~

~ Jaku City ~

Your POV ~

Team Endeavor and you are watching in horror as the gigantic monster is running right towards you all, causing even more mass destruction to Jaku City.

"You're kidding. The bastard is still alive!"Katsuki said, annoyed.

I can't believe that after all the ruckus, it wasn't enough .

He must be like the rest of the monsters the doctor created.

"It's over, Shigiraki. No matter how powerful you get, we will not allow you to continue this pointless destruction."Number one said.

"You people, you heroes in order to save strangers you don't know. You hurt those who love you. That's what my father said. Pointless ? I have a mission always have."Shiggy said as he tried to get up.

"Stay sharp. Watch him!"Gran Torino yelled as he pointed to Mr. Aizawa.

"We need to find some shelter somewhere, right? Manual, you just keep him hydrated."Rocklock said.

"Self-described heroes, you pretend to embody all that's good."Shiggy said as he stood back up on his feet.

"Aww, he's on his feet again."Manual said.

"Quickly the finishing blow!"Mr.Aizawa yelled.

"You're kind is always the same generation you pretend you don't see those that you can't protect. And cover the pain you cause always thinking of yourselves as righteous. This world has grown so rotten that it's infected with maggots. It happened little by little, but your mistakes added up. The coddled trash that used to be protected while you took advantage of those so-called victims for your profit. Everything that I've ever known, everything in this world that I built it rejected me. But not now. I'm the one that's rejecting you. That is why I destory that is why I keep gaining power . This is simple, isn't it? And yet you just don't understand the fact that you don't get it, is why we have Heroes and Villians!"Shiggy monologued with a wicked smile on his face.

He may be stronger now.

But he still likes to hear himself talk.

"Rragh! Thanks for the break. I needed a little breather , you're knocking at deaths door, aren't you? That's good ! How is he still moving?"Number one yelled as he shot a concentrated fire blast at Shiggy.
I have to help Endeavor!

I'll lend him some of my strength.

My fires hotter than his.