{78} ~ Surprise Guests ~

A/N ~ Hey loves it's been a while, anyway here you go enjoy
~~~~~~~

A/N ~ Hey loves it's been a while, anyway here you go enjoy ~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

Your POV~

The next day after class you're re-reading the text message you received yesterday.

Y/N's📱 ~

Work studies GC

Mirio, Hado, and Amajiki ~ Meet us in the lounge tomorrow Erasure has some news to share with you all.

Y/N, Deku,Kiri,Uraraka, and Tsu ~ We'll be there :)

Chat ended ~
~~

I wonder what it could be? Only one way to find out . You thought as you walked to the lounge with the others.

~ The Lounge ~

"Eri's coming to live at UA." Mr. Aizawa said.

"I thought it'd be forever till I saw her again !" Deku exclaimed.

"Hey!" Kiri said .

"I'm so glad you're here again little cutie." You said with a smile.

"Gee thank you so much." Eri said.

"How is this even possible?"Deku asked.

"We couldn't make her stay at the hospital forever. " Mr Aizawa started and walked outside .

"From what we can tell Eri was abandoned by her parents, we know the head of the Shie Hisaskie is her blood relative he's been in a coma for quite a while. She has nowhere else to go." He continued.

"That's not all, Mr. Aizawa may
have mentioned this already but the docs figured out that her horn is where is her quirk is released from." Mirio added.

"Yeah , he said it's gotten smaller so it should be fine." Kiri said.

"True, it had but it's slowly staring to get bigger again." Mirio said.

"Meaning in order to keep in eye on her power." Uraraka said.

"Exactly, so that's why we're going to let her live here instead of putting her into the system, we'll set up a room for her in the teachers dorm. Hopefully she'll be happy and we can help her find a way to harness her tremendous power, this is only our first step though clearly it's a long road."He finished.