{69} ~ Eri the Cursed Child ~

Eri's POV ~

The hero Lemillion who protected me from that monster is now leading me to a safe place . We're walking down the halls and he's walking with his hands on the wall pushing on even though he's hurt because of me.

It's all my fault.

That monster was right I'm a cursed child!

And then Lemillion falls to the floor.

*Sniffle*

"No!"

~~

Lemillion's POV ~

Me and Eri are walking down the corridors trying to lead her to a safe place . As where walking Sir floods my mind and I break down into tears.

I need to get her away from here to someplace safe no problem Powerrrr right ?
I can keep going . Move.. move Lemillion!

Deku.

Sir...

*Sniffle*

*Fall*

"Get up. Get back up and move !"

"Go Eri find somewhere to hide wait for help!Dozens of people are doing everything they can to save you! Just hide ! It's all God you're going to be fine. Okay? Just go! " I yelled to her crying on the ground.

Please Eri let us save you.

Sir I won't let your death be nothing. 

~~
Eri's POV ~

I'm standing behind Lemillion and he's crying, screaming at me to run away . And I can't help but cry .

He's hurting .

It's my fault!

"Somewhere else is about die because of you! Is that really what you want! Eri!" A voice yelled in my mind.

It's him !

I have to go back before things get worse .

I'm sorry Lemillion, you can't save me, he won't let me go.

~Flashback~

It looks likes she's at her limit. She's used up all her strength.

Fine then let's go back to square one.

~~

~ Present ~

Eri's POV ~

I turned away from Lemillion and headed back to him . And once I got back I saw the other hero I ran to in the streets injured.