{3} ~ Little Flame Runs Away ~

Dabi's POV ~

It's quiet in here too quiet . I better go check on little flame.  Knock . Knock . Knock are you alright?
....

That's it I'm coming in .

Where the hell is my daughter? Dammit she ran away . Where the hell could she have gone ? I have to find her and bring her back home . I know I'll ask the league if they've seen her anywhere.  Don't worry little flame daddy will find you .

~ Back to reality ~

Dabi rushes out of the apartment and heads straight for the League's Hideout. 

Knock . Knock . Knock

" Let me in it's an emergency" Dabi said banging on the door.

" Tomura Shigaraki, Dabi is here . " Kurogiri said.

" What is it Dabi ? " Shigaraki asked.

" Little flame ran away have any of you seen her ? " He asked.

" Don't worry Dabi we'll find her ." Kurogiri said.

" Kurogiri , round up the others and find little one ." Shigaraki ordered.

" As you wish Tomura Shigaraki. " Kurogiri said.

~ Timeskip ~

Tomura Shigaraki and his League of Villain's go on a search party but they can't find little one anywhere. 

~~

"Any sign of my little flame?" Dabi asked, slightly panicking and pacing.

"I am sorry Dabi. But we could not find any trace of Ms. Y/n." Kurogiri apologized.

" * Sniffle * "

~~
You find yourself in Musutafu, Japan in front of apartments , and notice two little boys playing ball. You walk up to them and notice one of the boys is on the ground while the other boy says, 

" Jeez Izuku you really can't do anything right can you. " The little blonde boy said.

" Hey leave him alone , are you alright? " You said lending a hand to the little green haired boy.

" Thanks , I'm Izuku Midoriya and you are? " He said with a smile.

" Hello Izuku, I'm Y/N and who is that ? "You said with a smile.

" That's Kacchan we're neighbors , anyway are you new here ? " He said.

" I am and I don't have a home . " You said sadly.

He grabs your hand and starts to run a giant smile printed on his face .

~~
" Mom . Mom. Hurry " Izuku said.