{16} ~ Todoroki's Tragic Backstory ~

" Hey Y/N congrats on making it to the finals,  do you wanna have lunch with us ?" Kiri asks with a big toothy grin .

" Hey Kiri thanks . Congratulations on second place and maybe later ." You say with a smile on your face .

" What was that about? She totally blew us off man. " Sero said sadly. 

" I agree it wasn't manly at all , but we'll save her a seat . " Kiri exclaims. 

Your POV ~

Hmmm where did that brother of mine run off to? I think I saw him leave with Todoroki but where did you sneak away to ? I need to find him and quickly I want to talk about what happened back there with Todoroki earlier .

Your walking along minding your own business when suddenly you see a shadow standing in an secluded area and you  decide to follow. 

" Izu is that you? " You ask as you approach the shadowy figure. 

" The hell did you call me!? Y/N what are you doing here ? Bakugo says angrily. 

" Bakugo ! I was looking for my brother what are you doing here?" You say curiously.

" Deku is over there with Todoroki now shut up before we get caught!" Bakugo yells.

" Okay okay no need to yell ." You say annoyed.

~~

"So you brought me here now what . We should probably eat soon the cafeteria is gonna be busy don't you think? " Izuku asks Todoroki. 

"Iida , Kaminari, Tokoyami, Yaoyrozu, Y/N  none of them felt it in that moment I was the only one who can sense your true power . It reminded me of something experimenting All Might's quirk ." Todoroki says to Izuku.

"Oh yeah .. Okay is that all ? "Deku says questionably.

" I'm saying the power coming from you is felt the same All Might's , Midoriya tell me are you All Might's secret love child or something? " Todoroki says seriously. 

" Am I what ?" Izuku says dumbfounded. 

"My father is the hero Endeavor you must've heard of him which means that your aware he's the number two hero.  So if your connected to the number one hero in some way . That means I have even more reason to be you . " Todoroki started. 

"My old man is ambitious he aims for the top he used his power to make a name for himself as a hero but he was never best to beat All Might so the symbol of peace is living proof of his failure. He's still at it though trying to take down All Might one way or another . " He finished telling Izuku.

"I'm not really sure what your getting it at what are you trying to tell me Todoroki?" Izuku said confused.

"Have you ever heard of Quirk marriages ?
They became a problem in the first few generations after superpowers became widespread. There were those that sought out potential mates solely with the intention of creating strong children . Many people forced into relationships.  They were simply viewed as old ~ fashioned arranged marriages. But clearly it was unethical  My father not has only a rich history of accomplishments, but plenty of money to throw at his problems. He bought my mothers relatives to get his hands on her quirk . And Now he's raising me to use up All Might. It's so annoying I refuse to be a tool for that scumbag . And every memory of my mother I only see her crying .  I remember her calling my left side unbearable before she poured boiling water on my face . The reason I picked a fight with you was to show my old man what I was capable of doing without having to rely on his damned fire quirk . You See I'm going to show him i reject his power , and I can take first place without using it . I will defeat you only using only my right side I can assure you if that. " Todoroki says confidently and walks away.