{74} ~ Remember to Smile ~

Your POV ~

You and your fellow classmates are in Class 1-A waiting for Mr. Aizawa's arrival, chatting and having fun awaiting for class to start.

"Hey guys come here check this ! I'm a break dancing queen!" Mina said as she showed the class her awesome dancing moves.

"Ahhhh yeah!" Sero said.

"Go Mina! Go Mina!" I cheered.

"I bet Ashido's dance moves end up being super useful in hand to hand combat . When it comes to a fight she would have complete control of her body. Ohh maybe I should take up dancing too?" Deku said writing notes in his notebook.

"She could teach ya." Kaminari said.

"Aww yeah boy let's see what moves you got! " Mina said crossing her arms.

"Ummm okay please show me how ! " Deku said.

"Well start with something easy step forward and back left and right while swinging both arms . Make sure your stating loose ." She said .

"Sure..."  Deku said.

"This reminds me of Sato always baking stuff , it's a Hobbie but it also helps with hero work so smart speaking of hobbies I bet yours is the same Jiro!" Kaminari teased.

"What? I don't know!" She said.

"Oh come on your dorm rooms a literal recording studio music's your passion!" Kaminari said.

"Drop it moron forget what you saw in there!" She said embrassed.

"Jiro are you alright you're acting kinda weird?" You asked.

"I'm-" She stuttered.

"It's coming! The school festival." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Normal School Stuff!" The class exclaimed.

"Gotta love this time of year!" Sero said.

"We gotta think of something cool to do!" Hagakure said.

"Hold on Mr Aizawa are you sure this is okay?" Kiri asked.

"Hush Kirishima don't you ruin this!" Kaminari said.

"Think about it though there are villians everywhere right now!" Kiri said.

"He's right Kaminari!" You said.

*Zip*

"That's a reasonable point but there are students besides those in the hero course you get the spot light every year at the sports fest this is for everyone else. The support course, general studies, and don't forget business course students this doesn't get as much attention as the sports fest buts uts still a yearly event that they all look forward to. Many of you're fellow peers are feomg stressed out by the current conditions here at UA especially the dorms system which had to be adopted because of the hero course." He continued.