{114} ~ Disaster Awaits ~

TW ~ ⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season six read at your own risk! You've been warned! ⚠️

~~~~

~~💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~ 💥 ~~

Erasurehead's POV ~

I made it out of the hospital with Number One, Mirko, and Mic when I see Gran Torino zoom by in the distance.

Gran Torino just grabbed three people,
looks like the Midoriyas and Bakugo! Why are they here?

Was he chasing after them?

Crust our number sixth hero, your sacrifice saved me and I won't let your death die in vain. While I draw breath, my quirk , my life has one purpose to take you down!

"I will not let you lay a finger on my students!"I yelled at Shigiraki.

"Wow. You're still pretty cool, aren't you, Erasurehead? Kill everyone you see on the surface!"He said with a smile into a device in his hand.

"Guess we should have found a hiding spot first."I said.

"Well, we couldn't risk him touching the ground again, right?"Manuel, the normal pro hero, said as he used his quirk on me to keep my eyes open.

"Thank you, Manuel."I said thankfully.

"No problem if I go overboard the waters going to force you to blink I'm afraid we'll work together."He said with a smile.

Tomura Shigiraki, this is the end for you!

I won't let you go anywhere near my students!

~~

Endeavor's POV ~

I'm using my hellfire to the max as I burn Shigiraki only to see it has no effect no matter how hard I try.

Uh oh!
Rrragh!

"That hurt!"He said.

"I haven't released erasure yet."Erasurehead yelled at me.

He should be powerless. Was that his physical strength? And the jump from before hw can fly through the air with a single swing of his arms! I've seen abilities like this before .

All Might .

And then I remembered what that doctor said.

"Even though he's got an upgrade, he's still not as strong as all might in his prime, I'm afraid. I focused on altering his brain instead of overpowering his body."

What kind of monstrosity did u create?

He's got a bioengierend physic it's almost like he's the perfect nomu.

Strength is great, but Ryuku and I can take him.

Your atrocious, Shigiraki!