{26} ~ Stain ~

You and Shoto are running towards the location Izuku sent him , when you hear male voices in an alley.

" Shoto, I hear voices coming from down there." You say .

" Let's go calmly." He says.

The two of you head down the alleyway and see an unforgiving sight.

"My gods.." you muttered under your breath, putting a hand over your mouth.

Shoto, who ran towards your brother and Iida, set flames to the man that was wrapped in blood stained bandages.

You snapped out of your fright and ran towards your brother.

"Izuku! Iida! How the hell did you guys get so bloodied up?!"

You crouched down and looked at their injuries.

"Great..more FAKES.." the strange man said.

"You..all..have to go now. This..wasn't your fight...leave!" Iida yelled as you helped Izuku stand up.

"That's not happening. We can't leave anyone behind, a hero wouldn't do that. A hero would let their companions help them fight their fights, and be grateful. They risk their lives on the daily basis, and risk everything for others. What makes you any different?" you yelled, setting flames ablaze at the man Shoto was focused on.

"I inherited my brothers name.." he said, a tear falling down his cheek.

"You're Ingenium now? The Ingenium I knew didn't have that look on his face."

"Ingenium was strong! A proud name. You wanna do your brother proud!" Shoto yelled.

"Come on Izuku" you said reaching a hand out to him, only for it to get hit with a dagger.

You cried out in pain as a big slice on your palm spread.

You heard the clinking of metal, and saw a dagger on the ground, covered in blood.

"Don't let the Hero Killer get your blood, his quirk can paralyze you. The amount of time either depends on how much he gets, or blood type" Izuku said.

You froze.

"T-the Hero Killer?! This is him?!" you asked.

"The one and only" the killer said, before lunging at you with a katana at hand.

A sudden hand connecting with your open one, sent you flying, with daggers following close behind you.

"(Y/N)!" someone yelled as your back made contact with the brick wall behind you.

You yelped, before two daggers made contact with your sides, stabbing deep into them.

You cried out again, until they started to move.

"You deserve a better death than this. You and your brother are the only true heroes here" the Hero Killer whispered, before taking the dagger out of you and letting you drop to the floor.

He put the daggers to his mouth and licked them clean.

Your body ached, and you couldn't move.

You and Iida lay on the floor helpless as Shoto and Deku continue to fight.

Deku lunges towards the hero killer with his full cowling , and lands a hit but gets cut in the process.

"No , Izuku!" You yell as you watch your brother crawling in pain.

Todoroki starts hurtling his flames and ice towards the hero killer in order to save Midoriya, but he gets cut as well. Things aren't looking good for Midoriya and Todoroki, as they keep fighting , and soon enough Iida steps in to help.

10 minutes later Deku, Todoroki, and Iida manage to take down the hero killer and tie him up . Leaving Todoroki and Iida waiting outside the alleyway for the pros while your brother stays by your side.

" Hang in there Y/n , help will be here soon ." Izuku said with a smile.

~~
A little old man arrives at the scene , along with the pros Endeavor sent. They check in on Iida and Todoroki , and then you and your brother.

" All their injuries are bad , an ambulance will be here soon. " A hero says.

" Is that the Hero Killer ?" A hero asked.

Suddenly a nomu comes flying towards everyone and grabs Izuku. Before they get to far the Hero Killer breaks free of his restraints stabs the nomu saves Izuku , and Endeavor arrives at the scene.

" Endeavor!" The Hero Killer growls.

" Hero Killer." Endeavor says as he starts up his hellflame.

" Wait Todoroki!" Gran Torino says.

"Come on just try and stop me you fakes! There is only one man I'll let kill me he is a true hero , All Might is Worthy!" He says before he stops breathing where he stands frozen still.

~~

"Izu" you sighed on the ambulance.

"Yes?" he asked, gripping your hand.

"We did it" you breathed out.

He nodded.

"Don't waste your breath, you need to stop talking until we get there" he said.

"But Izu.." you said, before the breath was taken from your lungs, and everything went black.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" Izuku yelled.