{77} ~ Mission Make Eri Smile ~

gyusgfu12 thank you again for the title, last one for this week loves  :)
~~~~~~~~~~

What am I to be

Your POV ~

You and the rest of 1-A are in the gymnasium putting together the last minute preparations for the festival tommrow morning.

What is my calling?

Mina's working hard with the dance team to nail the choreography on stage. Your standing with the band in the middle of Katsuki and Kaminari listening to Jiro's advice.

I gave on giving up I'm ready to go

"I'll admit I am getting a little nervous. " Yaoyorozu said.

"Hey don't improvise during the actual concert." Jiro said to Katsuki.

The future's left unseen It all depends on me

"Huh?" Katsuki said.

"It's just not everyone can keep up with you." She continued.

Put it on the line to follow my dream

"Why you gotta drag me like that Jiro?" Kaminari said.

"I don't think your the only one she's talking about friend." Tokoyami said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Kaminari, and Tokoyami we're gonna kill it tomorrow." You said with a smile.

"Yeah!"They exclaimed.

~~
9am
After rehearsal
~~

Tried all my life I've tried to find Something that makes me hold on and never let go

Oh !

"Grrrr. class 1-A it's 9pm return to your dorms! The festival starts at 10am tomorrow morning!" Hound Dog growled.

"Yessir Hound Dog!" The class exclaimed. 

~~
In the dorms
~~

Hero Too I am a hero too

"I propose every goes to bed we have an early start tomorrow morning!" Iida said with a hand chop.

"Now? I don't think I'm going to be able to fall asleep I'm too excited!" Kamanari said.

My heart is set and I won't back down

"Me either, I'm nervous for tomorrow. "  Yaoyorozu and Jiro said.

"You'll be fine try to get some sleep you two  good night." You said with a smile.