{29} ~ Taking it Slow ~

" Alright , that's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly right? Don't forget to keep training, the written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck " Mr. Aizawa explained before dismissing the class.

" Hey Y/N sorry about lunch the other day, I just wanted to help . Did the two of you talk?" Kiri said apologetically.

" It's alright Kiri , it helped and we talked s-sorta ." You said smiling and blushing.

" Oh did you guys finally kiss? " He teased.

" Kiri shush he'll here you , besides I don't even know what it meant." You say blushing .

" That's manly Y/N relax I'm just teasing, Bakubro just has a hard time talking about his feelings. " He says .

You nod and head toward Bakugo's seat .

" Hey Kacchan will you help me study ?" You ask shyly.

" Of course I will dumbass you don't even have to ask." He says embrassed.

You giggle and Kiri overhears your classmates are going to study with Yaoyrozu at her house.

" Sounds like I should be studying with her ." Kiri says with a toothy grin .

" You think I don't know enough maybe I should beat the lessons into your skull !" Bakugo yells.

" We're counting on it Kacchan. " You teased .

~~

" Hey Kacchan can we go somewhere private so we can talk ." You ask shyly.

" Sure dumbass." He says.

The two of you purchase a snack and head to Ground Beta.

" What'd you want talk about ?" He asks.

" I wanted to ask what the hell that kiss meant Kacchan ?" You ask curiously.

" I-I'm not quite sure , but I do have a confession to make." He says with a blush on his face.

" What is it?" You ask with a blush .

" I... like you Firefly. " He says embrassed.

I couldn't help but smile.

" Well what now?" You ask smiling .

" We can take it slow and after the midterms I'm taking you out ." He says confidently.

" I look forward to it ." You say smiling .

The two of you walk back to the cafeteria smiling at each other . You finally reach the cafeteria and head to join the Bakusquad.

" Hey you two glad you could join us ." Kiri teased.

" Shut up ! " You both yell blushing.