{68} ~ Izuku Midoriya Deku ~

Deku's POV ~

Irinaka's been caught and hand cuffed by the police.

"The walls have finally stopped moving but it's hard to tell where we are now." The detective said.

"I'm positive that Eri's bedroom is located in thay direction." Sir said.

"Irinaka I want you straighten out these walls again you hear? Huh?" The detective said.

Grrrrr..

"The hell?" The detective said.

"The drugs must've worn off. Looks like Fat Gum knew what he was talking about, Irinaka's power it's back to normal again." Erasurehead said. 

"Guess that's good news , but that was Toga and Twice just now the LOV is here too. " The detective said.

"Toga! Toga and Twice I won't forgive you  traders will die!"Irinaka yelled as he struggled to break free.

"Tell us where the other League members are hiding." Sir said to him.

"I DON'T KNOW! BUT I'LL FIND EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM AND WON'T STOP TILL I CRUSHED ALL OF THEIR SKULLS TO DUST ! AHHHHHHH!" Irinaka yelled.

"I'm guessing those two are the only ones here at least  for now."  Sir said.

"It doesn't look like the League's going to attack us." An officer said. 

"Maybe not but their not on our side just because they betrayed this guy ." Another officer said.

"Those criminals are wanted across the country as officers of the law we can't let them escape!" The detective said with a gun in hand.

*Cough* Cough*

"No you're wrong Nighteye there was a third one!" Rock Lock said clutching his stomach. 

"Rock Lock! Who was the last?"  Sir asked.

"After Toga stabbed me in the back I was laying on the ground and I heard Pheonix talking to her father! Dabi's here too!" Rock Lock yelled.

No...

" My sister's in trouble!" I yelled.

~Flashback~

"So far, the chances are relatively low that the League will be involved in this raid. But if they do end up putting in an appearance you guys are out. "

~ Present ~

Deku's POV ~

I'm standing with the others completely frozen after hearing what Rock Lock just told us. And his words kept ringing in my ears.

" I heard Pheonix talking to her father! Dabi's here too! " Rock Lock.

No!